18½ Future Treatments ☆ Come With Me, Believe!

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://capitalcell.co.uk/campaign/hairclone/

And they are just at 16.67% of their financing goal.

Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

I think that financing will be tough.

It seems that they have figured out unique ways, such as soliciting funds from potential therapy applicants and offsetting with treatment at the time of implementation.

Think about it person who invests well, please take self responsibility.

However, since prominent researchers and doctors are participating in clinical partners and advisers, I think that you can expect.

May God bless your scalp!

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There is no clear announcement about the execution timing now.
2020 is merely my forecast.
There is possibility of this year or next year.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thinking it is really disgusting that thinning and young baldness.

There is no direct influence on life anyhow, it is a translation of physiological phenomenon, so there is not any sympathy either.

I wonder if there is a chance to participate in compa - tion as a college student, but there is only a matter of laughter, just that.

Recently, there are cases of huge hair deprivation from junior high school students, not college students, it is not a fuss about playing youth.

It is a miserable word that a male student or a girls student in the shadow says "that bald ~" is a misery and it is an unbelievable dream to date a cute girl.

Is that okay?

If you want to do with one of the office love with a young and beautiful woman even if you are middle-aged and older, you need hair.

The most important thing in my experience is early detection and early treatment start.

We must stop the massive hair loss that is coming in at the stage of the scratch, measure the preservation of the scalp, and entrust all of our own scalp to the emerging new treatment regimen.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

There is no direct influence on life anyhow, it is a translation of physiological phenomenon, so there is not any sympathy either.

I wonder if there is a chance to participate in compa - tion as a college student, but there is only a matter of laughter, just that.

Recently, there are cases of huge hair deprivation from junior high school students, not college students, it is not a fuss about playing youth.

It is a miserable word that a male student or a girls student in the shadow says "that bald ~" is a misery and it is an unbelievable dream to date a cute girl.

Is that okay?

If you want to do with one of the office love with a young and beautiful woman even if you are middle-aged and older, you need hair.

The most important thing in my experience is early detection and early treatment start.

We must stop the massive hair loss that is coming in at the stage of the scratch, measure the preservation of the scalp, and entrust all of our own scalp to the emerging new treatment regimen.

View attachment 95259

well you are right. Nevertheless we need Shiseido RIGHT NOW!!!! the Trials are over since June. They had enough time to readout the data. They should publish their data now an commercialize in Oct/Nov !! #prayforshiseido

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Is that okay?

View attachment 95259

Some of these phrases are comedy gold.
I think you should upgrade to google translator from whatever you are using at the moment.

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well you are right. Nevertheless we need Shiseido RIGHT NOW!!!! the Trials are over since June. They had enough time to readout the data. They should publish their data now an commercialize in Oct/Nov !! #prayforshiseido

I believe they wont give any info concerning the release when they will publish their data, but maybe 2/3 months after...

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe they wont give any info concerning the release when they will publish their data, but maybe 2/3 months after...

So we have to wait until October that the data will be published an then until January that they give us any information about the release ?!
Cant imagine . They must have already read out the data and are thinking whether they should commercialize or not and when. I think they will publish the data and give us their commercialize strategy for the same time

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of these phrases are comedy gold.
I think you should upgrade to google translator from whatever you are using at the moment.

Certainly it is strange to convert English to Japanese again (lol)

I use the latest version on the Internet for the translation function.

It is good to convey meaning, but sometimes, affirmation is negative, denial is positive in some cases.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Mr. Fuji, you dont need to repeat where you live in every post, rather it would be good to have 1 large summary of the thread, maybe in the original post. I've seen some forums where they're always updating news in the op, it's much easier to keep track of the stuff.

Just an idea...

2mmSMP

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr. Fuji may have moved by the next time he posts; please continue to update your location. Thank you! May god bless your scalp!

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr. Fuji, you dont need to repeat where you live in every post, rather it would be good to have 1 large summary of the thread, maybe in the original post. I've seen some forums where they're always updating news in the op, it's much easier to keep track of the stuff.

Just an idea...

Hello I am disfiguredyoungman. I live in Leeds, England. Thank you.

I think sticking to traditions is very in line with a human nature and should be kept at all costs.

May god bless your scalp!

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dear Fuji
if you get infomation about shiseido's RCH-01. could you share it?
as you are japanese. it is more easy to get info about it

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dear Fuji
if you get infomation about shiseido's RCH-01. could you share it?
as you are japanese. it is more easy to get info about it

Currently, Japan is a large consecutive holiday in summer.
I confirmed today, but there was no new information of Shiseido.
Because I am Japanese, it seems easy to obtain information, but I think that global companies
like Shiseido will be delivered worldwide simultaneously.
Anyway I would like to have an interim announcement.

SHISEIDO-and-RepliCel-logo.jpg

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg