• nw2

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • nw99

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

thebaldingteen

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello all, i began losing hair maybe a few months before i turned 16, throughout my childhood and teen years i had a fivehead but i always had super good density so it was was never that big of a deal. shaved my head during beginning of quarantine because that was a big trend at the time and thats when i started to notice something might be up. for the next like 6 months i was bipolar about the way i felt about my hair, like one day i would be like “nah theres no way im balding im only 16 thats not possible”, then the next day i wouldn’t even want to go outside because of it. i did research on what i can do for hairloss and tried to do natural sh*t at first like biotin and scalp massages but those obviously did f*** all for my hair, but about a month after i turned 17 i had built up the courage and i started minoxidil and only like one day after me starting i was shedding like crazy it was disgusting, and then i was like “bruh i need finasteride too f*** waiting til im older”, so i got my older brother to get a finasteride script for me and so ive been doing minoxidil once daily for almost 5 months now, finasteride 1mg daily for about 4 months, and i also added in tretinoin twice a week and have been doing that for about 2 1/2 months, and well my results have been very good.
69C0D115-570D-4CF6-95BC-BE7A94FB528B.jpeg
8C87BE21-E40D-4E92-B693-C02F9B464E0C.jpeg
AE1B946D-642C-440D-A31D-E1B737382DF4.jpeg