17M does this indicate any sign of thinning?

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoever told this guy he is balding is an insecure hard balder. Why the hell would anyone say he is balding at all? Are we not supposed to have visible hair parts when we pull on our hair? Some people here...
He posts at least every week a new topic if he thinks he’s balding. We all told him he’s not balding so some got tired of telling him that and now are saying he’s balding so he can stop posting

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
once you start growing facial hair is usually a sign.. that's what happened to me
1614634284326.png

DHT is random

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if u wanna know if u lost hair always do a comparison between ur lower scalp and the top scalp.

Lower scalp hard to lose hair because blood flow and muscles much better there.

Although I could be wrong here but perhaps some people can be born with thinner hair on the top scalp. Like oriental kids.

1614634528103.png

here picture example of zero hairloss as mid scalp density is the same as the lower power of his back scalp and sides.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoever told this guy he is balding is an insecure hard balder. Why the hell would anyone say he is balding at all? Are we not supposed to have visible hair parts when we pull on our hair? Some people here...
Right. You're just anothe delusonal guy who don't know how diffuse thinning starts.

Good look catching your baldness when it's too late