17M, do you think I’m a hyper responder?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what other treatments will you use and what might come out?

thebaldingteen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Micro-needling 1.0mm-1.5mm weekly (I’m adding this soon)

RU58841

Fluridal

Breezula (once it comes out)

Dutasteride 0.5mg daily (finasteride will lose efficacy eventually)

Tretinoin (for better minoxidil results)

Stemoxydine

Alfatradiol

Castor oil

And I’m sure in combination with future hair transplants, and future treatments that might come out, I could actually end up with hair for the most of my life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Micro-needling 1.0mm-1.5mm weekly (I’m adding this soon)

RU58841

Fluridal

Breezula (once it comes out)

Dutasteride 0.5mg daily (finasteride will lose efficacy eventually)

Tretinoin (for better minoxidil results)

Stemoxydine

Alfatradiol

Castor oil

And I’m sure in combination with future hair transplants, and future treatments that might come out, I could actually end up with hair for the most of my life.
All those avialable topical anti androgens are pretty useless ngl.

Just praise for Kintor to release their compounds asap and you're good to go, cause those are the real deal.

thebaldingteen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rightttt. Do you even read this forum?
im new to this sh*t kinda, i just recently joined the forums so not really. like yeah my loss is aggressive but you have to consider i caught it pretty early, which means i might not even have need as intense of a protocol. there are people who starting balding in teens like me and have been taking finasteride for over 20 years and still have most of their hair.

thebaldingteen

My Regimen
Reaction score
All those avialable topical anti androgens are pretty useless ngl.

Just praise for Kintor to release their compounds asap and you're good to go, cause those are the real deal.
true, but ru58841 looks pretty promising ngl (tho it may be dangerous so idk), and yeah once kintor finishes all of their trials i should be pretty good to go