1771 grafts, Dr Malhotra Ann Arbor MI

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like the grafts are dispersed naturally along the hairline, curious how this looks as it grows in

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I have been a member on here since 2008, been fighting hair loss since 2006. I was a big contributor here in the 2010s! Haha
Anyways, I held on for 15 years, realized I was starting to finally lose the battle. Bit the bullet and got 1776 grafts FUE from Dr Malhotra in Ann Arbor MI.
Search my old threads for all my old posts about my regimens over the years if you'd like. Proud I was able to maintain / regrow (ups and downs - I've had a few big sheds / re-growth over the years) for over 12 years! Will update here with some pictures. I am currently one month in and all of my grafts went into their shed phase, so I'm back to where I started for now. At least my donor area is already completely undetectable.

Here is my first post!
I am now 38
So,any updates?

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 months in and it looks great. Currently that awkward constant shedding phase where the graphs are at about half density and don't get over 1/2"
Every month is better and I can't wait for the one year mark.
Sorry i wasnt able to respond.Thanks for the info.Very nice progress.

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
Going on 9 mos in I thought I would have a little bit better progress, but I am growing my hair long for the first time in almost 20 years.

Last edited: