17 Years Old. Is My Hair Receding Or Hairline Maturing?

Crawler07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, in 17 and I have been very nervous that my hairline may be receding. The
20180412_200801.jpg
20180412_200819.jpg
left side of my hairline is going farther back behind my temple and the hair is thinning there. The right side of my hair isnt very bad at all though. Thanks in advance.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your father's hair like? Looks like you got receeding temples at the very least.

Crawler07

My Regimen
Reaction score
My Dads hair isn't receding at all and he's in his mid 40s just has a large widows peek. This is why I'm not sure if it's maturing or not because his hair goes quite far back on the side but it's not receding, just his mature hairline

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My Dads hair isn't receding at all and he's in his mid 40s just has a large widows peek. This is why I'm not sure if it's maturing or not because his hair goes quite far back on the side but it's not receding, just his mature hairline

Then that is what is most likely happening to your hair as well. Your temples are receeding, developing a windows peak just like your dad's.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Could be your future as well then.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell. Could be that you aren't 12 anymore...And your hair is changing, but not necessarily going in a bad direction.

Crawler07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update 2: My hair is thickening up and my head is no longer itchy. I know every one says it doesn't work, but I haven't masturbated in about 2 1/2 weeks and I already am regrowing small hairs in those spots.

Attachments

• 20180715_153339.jpg
    20180715_153339.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,283