17 Years Old, And Already Losing My Hair?

Anthebalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
here

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 118

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The photo didn't upload.
That's completely normal lol, it's not a hole. Nobody ever has a perfectly straight hairline. If your hairline was receding it would start in the corners, not the middle of your hairline.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh okay

I want to have forehead reduction surgery. Does it indeed cause diffuse hairloss by itself?

Kid even if you carry amazing hair genetics you will still hit NW2 at some point in your middle years . If you have any sort of hairline reduction surgery and then you recede you’re gonna have a massive f*****g scar across the middle of your forehead.

In other words it’s not possible.

Also only 15 year old girls like that sh*t. If you have a rounded hairline after the age of 25 you look like a pedophile trying to hide his autism.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kid even if you carry amazing hair genetics you will still hit NW2 at some point in your middle years . If you have any sort of hairline reduction surgery and then you recede you’re gonna have a massive f*****g scar across the middle of your forehead.

Also only 15 year old girls like that sh*t. If you have a rounded hairline after the age of 25 you look like a pedophile trying to hide his autism.
im 23 retard

im nw2 already

how big is the scar

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't feed into this troll. Just ignore the thread. It's probably somebody in the basement looking for attention.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

In other words, you would look like a pedophile trying to hide his autism... Rounded hairlines are attractive, most men just don’t know how to style their hair.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In other words, you would look like a pedophile trying to hide his autism... Rounded hairlines are attractive, most men just don’t know how to style their hair.
Can you show me an image of an attractive male with a rounded hairline? I want to see what you mean.

There's this South-Korean/British male model with a literal juvenile hairline. Not sure if his is what you're talking of

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Rounded hairlines on anyone over the age of 18 look f*****g retarded. When you see 30 + year olds with rounded hairlines it looks completely ridiculous. NW1.5-NW2 is ideal for most ages of adulthood.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
im 23 retard

im nw2 already

how big is the scar

Thought i was replying to OP.

If youre already NW2 then forehead reduction would be an insanely bad idea. You're gonna continue losing hair and you will have a massive white scar across your forehead.

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's nothing feminine about a small forehead, it just looks feminine when the corners of your hairline are too low while the middle is higher. The ideal hairline for a man is a straightish hairline with temples that frame your face.
I would take the fullest hair possible thx

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rounded hairlines on anyone over the age of 18 look f*****g retarded. When you see 30 + year olds with rounded hairlines it looks completely ridiculous. NW1.5-NW2 is ideal for most ages of adulthood.

y’all going full retard on here

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you show me an image of an attractive male with a rounded hairline? I want to see what you mean.

There's this South-Korean/British male model with a literal juvenile hairline. Not sure if his is what you're talking of

Here is an example image of someone with a rounded hairline:

9FA8B234-A7F1-48DF-AD3A-63B2494CCAAF.jpeg

If you have a two finger-sized forehead, then it would look weird. But, if your forehead size is three or four finger-sized, it looks great.

I can’t wait to have a rounded hairline at 30 :)