16m diffuse thinning already, help!!

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
First I would cut your hair shorter, a normal length kind of haircut. Second it looks like you have a lot of dandruff so I would get on ketoconazole shampoo 3 times a week, and something like head and shoulders or selsun blue for the other days. You could start minoxidil, but I would probably try the shampoo for a while first and see if that helps because your scalp looks inflamed, then decide on minoxidil.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bruh is my hair really that bad? like my hair pics have a bright light on them, like is a hair part not normal to you guys or something, like what’s the dead give away i’m balding
I don't think it looks that bad, but its really hard to say maybe take some pics in different light and compare.

Either way if you mess with drugs or even nizoral (seen plenty of people on these forums over the years who have had bad reactions too it) you risk making things worse with shedding or dealing with side effects you don't want especially at you age.

I'd take your time for now and monitor it.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Log off of this site before you end up messing your hormones...

Your hair is amazing. You've been here even before I actually had an account and your hair is still the same. You mentioned your dad is bald, so chances are there, but not now. Just keep an eye on it for the next months.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not diffuse thinning. Your hair texture is curly and therefore your follicle shape is different, people with curly hair usually have less density. Just learn how to do your hair properly