16 Yrs Old, Picture Included. Contemplating If I Should Just Get Rid Of All My Hair.

Apodote

My Regimen
Reaction score
So at the beginning of the year I started losing my hair, first it was a receding hairline, then on-top thinning, now all of that and diffuse thinning. Here's a picture, is my hairline to the point that I should just get of my all my hair? It definitely hurts, major impact on my youth, but I have to agree with my doctor that it can't hold me down my entire life. So should I? Hell, my hair falls so much that there's a hair on my screen right now. So I don't want to go through tenth grade trying to conceal my hairline nor do I want to give up any hope for my hair. I can post pictures of what my hair used to look like, and maybe my face to see if you guys maybe think I'd look ok being bald.

Attachments

• 20170901_194940.jpg
    20170901_194940.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 374

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does not appear to be at "just shave it" status yet

Minoxidil for the next few years, finasteride once your body has filled out some

Apodote

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since you can't take anti androgens due to your age.
Give minoxodil a try ? It will save you some years and you can maybe hop on finasteride when you feel your puberty is done.
You think I should go bald? I'm trying minoxidil and I'm losing hope; been using for a month.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think I should go bald? I'm trying minoxidil and I'm losing hope; been using for a month.

Can take 6 months of consistent use before seeing minoxidil effects

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very sorry for you ... you can try natural supplements to lower your DHT ... maybe it can help to slow down your hair loss.
Use minoxidil at least 6-9 months, I hope you will have regrowth. It's really too young to go bald :/