16 Year Old Receeding Hairline Help!#2

nachotaco134

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-receeding-hairline-help.102706/#post-1408489
A few months back i posted referring to my receeding hairline (I also have very thin hair )

Sorry for the noobie post, just need some information
So 4 months+ back i noticed my hairline, it has a decent amount of recession and ive tried using nizoral shampoo as it was easy to find.
So far i havent noticed any difference, and im not sure if it's worse or getting better so i would like some feedback, thanks.
I'm in an unstable situation regarding my hair, at school i get jokes about it here and there, and it's becoming more of a thing people associate towards me, a balding 16 year old :(
If you would like to see the photos from 3 months back, i linked it at the top. Thanks :)

Attachments

• IMG_0990.JPG
    IMG_0990.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0989.JPG
    IMG_0989.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 718
  • 32411.JPG
    32411.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 32411.JPG
    32411.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 435
  • `32`3.JPG
    `32`3.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 397
  • 252.JPG
    252.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 462

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not see any recession.

Last edited:

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you have male pattern baldness

You are young, so you can't take finasteride, but you can use Minoxidil

Jerrod

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry dude, I know how that is. Definitely take propecia in a few years. And keep it up with the nizoral

nachotaco134

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry dude, I know how that is. Definitely take propecia in a few years. And keep it up with the nizoral
I'm coping alright with it, it's just the bullying that comes along with it. It's sad to see the people with full heads of hair annoy the crap out of me

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm coping alright with it, it's just the bullying that comes along with it. It's sad to see the people with full heads of hair annoy the crap out of me

It's not even noticeable to the average person at this point. You really getting hassled over it?

nachotaco134

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not even noticeable to the average person at this point. You really getting hassled over it?
yea because of the way my hair is styled as well as it being extremely curly it's pretty noticeable, it's just starting to become an annoyance here and there