15yo And Am Scared I Might Be Balding

Alpha Tortoise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've had a visit here about last year and here is an update:
I've always been a heavy shedder and my crown and hairline are just looking suspicious, my hairline is naturally un-even I believe so ill post pictures of my hairline when i was about 6 or so, but i think its gotten worse, i think there might be miniaturization on my hairline

see for yourself
the lighting is pretty dark which makes my hair look fuller i think

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 352
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 335
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 346
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 368
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 372
  • image (6).jpg
    image (6).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 360
  • image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 359
  • WIN_20170924_164011.JPG
    WIN_20170924_164011.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 367
  • WIN_20170924_164014.JPG
    WIN_20170924_164014.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 348

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Alpha Tortoise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
alright. well thanks for the replies,
i'll get started on dutasteride and the big three within the next week or so to try and maintain what's left
take care i guess lol

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'll get started on dutasteride and the big three within the next week or so to try and maintain what's left
take care i guess lol

A joke ? Sorry I'm autist, I really don't get it. I'm hope you're not serious. You have no hair loss (yet).

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
take care i guess lol
Lol dog, you’re good. I wish I had your hair again. Your dick won’t grow anymore if you start with that sh*t and I didn’t peak until I was like 17ish. You’re not balding anyway, your Doctor will think you’re crazy and lock you in a nut house where you won’t have finasteride but you’ll be given a bunch of other drugs that’ll make your dick fall off anyway so chill

Do you want your dick?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
And soon he will have no bone in his chram. It is very stupid to destroy one's chram because you are paranoid of losing hair when you already have Norwaad 1.

When I was his age I was doing rape on my wife three times a day. That could not be possible if I was on hair medicine like this boy wants to do.
You have a very aggressive regimen bro... good luck

Slobodan dos Santos

My Regimen
Reaction score
And soon he will have no bone in his chram. It is very stupid to destroy ones chram because you are paranoid of losing hair when you already have Norwaad 1.

When I was his age I was doing rape on my wife three times a day. That could not be possible if I was on hair medicine like this boy wants to do.
*one's

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man I just looked through this and I’m gonna get serious real quick.

Dude your hair looks great for your age. I don’t see any difference in these photos. You have OCD and you’re gonna keep checking your hair for signs of loss and it’s incredibly unhealthy. Even if your hair does change a bit (which I doubt) you can get on finasteride when you’re like 18 and you’ll hold onto everything.

My suggestion is to see a psychiatrist and get your OCD sorted out, I’m too young to feel the way I do about this sh*t, but I have actual noticeable hair loss. You’re WAY too young for this sh*t and you don’t even have hair loss

Alpha Tortoise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the last post i made about dutasteride was a joke, i wouldnt actually try that sh*t now
anywho, yeah there was a period about last year where i grew super paranoid and couldn't stop thinking about it for a minute (hence the posts..) regarding the OCD claim, i've been diagnosed with it before, so i suppose that's a big factor, although it's not nearly as bad as how some people have it. i'm going to try and not worry about it like i have for the past few months, i only got on here to re-check again but there's always replies like "well it could be something else" or "check again in a few months" which tempts me to think I really am losing hair

thank you for the replies this time seriously, and i'll probably take a visit back here in like a year or some sh*t if i notice anything too bad.