15 Receding Hairline Wtf Do I Do. I Cannot Cope With This.

kiddy88

My Regimen
Reaction score
it seems like my hairline will recede in stages. sometimes the area around my temple will feel very irritated and weak and all of my hairs will fall out. after a week or 2 of 10-18 hairs falling out every time i shower it will just stop for a good while. this is the worst it’s been and i cannot cope with it. it makes me so depressed and i don’t ever want to even look at myself in the mirror. why f*****g me. i don’t know what to do. every single one of the “baby hairs” are falling out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 734
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 682
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 704
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 639
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 677
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 795

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's in your genes (mother/father side and relatives have baldness), then you have to accept it, but the good thing is you are aware of it. For now you can use natural methods (hair massage, avoid intense shampoos at all, use herbal shampoos like aloe vera, avoid gels, wax, hair color/dryer and all that stuff), have a healthy diet and eat more fish and eggs, and take multivitamins such as vitamin a, bcomplex, c and d, biotin, and zinc. I suggest for you to cut it short and neat for it to make it strong. It's not as bad as it seem and with those eyes and pointed nose, you're pretty cute imo. No homo. I just said it coz I'm 30 yr old asian with small eyes and big flat nose with a balding top but slowly regaining due to finasteride. Don't be so depressed about it. You're young. Don't spend your life depressing about it so early. If it's really bothering you then consult your doctor for medication and check up.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always tell people that if you pull your hair back, most people will look like they are receding. You do not look like you are receding. Hair lines change through puberty and this is what is most likely happening. You are a good looking guy with great hair.

Anonqwer

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does your hair look like when it's not pulled back? Would it still look receeded?

Anonqwer

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always tell people that if you pull your hair back, most people will look like they are receding. You do not look like you are receding. Hair lines change through puberty and this is what is most likely happening. You are a good looking guy with great hair.
Yeah, but then he also said that the short hairs at the front of the hairline were falling out. That's usually a typical sign of balding, not just a "maturing hairline".

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Iam 15, Norwood 2. But your situation is worse. It really sucks when you cant take fina or duta. Be strong buddy.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go see a derm first to confirm this or not, only true medication you can try at your age is Minoxidil and Ketoconazole shampoo.