15 month propecia receding hairline help

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys , im a 22 yo french guy whove been taking for during 15 month now . When i started taking it i was a Norwood 1,5 , with really little temple recession , ive got no vertex loss at all . SO my hairline bothered me since highschool , and i started propecia 15 month ago because i wanted to have my Norwood 1 back . i was quite sure that it would work because i had vellu hair on my temple and propecia had to thicken them normally . However now im almost Norwood 3 , ive lost all the vellu hair and ive got no regrowth , even the thick hair are now vellu . So that is crazy , i had a really slow recession and now my temple went to hell . so i need some advice , maybe the vellu which have shedded will regrow . i have to say that ive tried rogaine for 1 month , but ive stopped it because of the fact that i didnt handle ethanol , my scalp is really sensitive ; And ive done a break of propecia during 13 days , 7 month ago because i freaked out because of my oestrogen level which were quite high . Moreover ive done several blood test , and my dht is really low , my test is normal . SO i don't understand . Now im really depressed , but i plan to stick with it until the 2 year mark , i still hope for a miracle , but ive almost dropped college because of that hairloss . i need your advice . Sorry for my bad english.