14 Years Old Propecia/proscar 2mg A Day

ACTIONpack

My Regimen
Reaction score
14 Years on Propecia/Proscar 2MG a Day!

I had an account to this website but I don't remember the email I use to get a new password which I forgot with ACT10Npack which was my old account. I haven't really worry about my hair loss much or any for a long time. After using Propecia for over 8 years and then jumping to Proscar (Generic) brand, I haven't had any hair loss or gain. It has pretty much stayed the same for all this time. I have been using Proscar 5MG and cut into two for a few years now. Hair is still good and no hair loss. If you have any questions then let me know. I'm not 34 years old and start to lose my hair at 20 years old. Here are some images of me now if you like to see how I look now.

IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_6611.JPG
IMG_3120.JPG

g.i joey

Reaction score
You find proscar made the extra difference? You're taking 2mg daily right? Full head of hair status tho congrats man!!

Also how long did it take for you to notice initial results?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look good mang, this is just strictly Finasteride? No minoxidil?

ACTIONpack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never use Minoxidil. I see it a lot of work putting it on every morning and night.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow great sucess ? why did you jump to 2.5 mg per day ? 1 mg lost effectivness ?
what was your Norwood when you first started ? receding hairline ? crown balding ?
did you get sides because of propecia ? did you get regrowth ? thanks

Reactions: br1

ACTIONpack

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow great sucess ? why did you jump to 2.5 mg per day ? 1 mg lost effectivness ?
what was your Norwood when you first started ? receding hairline ? crown balding ?
did you get sides because of propecia ? did you get regrowth ? thanks
I use 2.5 MG because I switch to generic and it was hair to cut in fours so I did half. That's it.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice hair bro. I think if you worked your side deltoids more you'd fit better in that shirt, don't neglect the deltoids.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic!
Real success story.
Thanks for stopping by and telling us. Super encouraging!

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Why would you think this? Hairline and temple points look receded some to me. He appears to have it

Mature hairline? Even the texture of his hair looks very healthy for 34 and for someone with male pattern baldness. I dunno for sure of course, I just wouldn't be surprised if his hairline started maturing, he hopped on propecia and attributed the halting of his balding to propecia when really he'd have stopped anyway. There's no way of really knowing.