14 Year Old Taking Propecia?

simplemindedgenius

Reaction score
I'm 19 years old and have currently been taking propecia for 2 months have the growth has been happening for a little while now. The first week I took it I could barely get an erection. Almost nothing. After the first week my balls tingles from time to time and when I'd have an orgasm it would feel weird, but cool :lol:. Everything's just fine now and I dont regret anything.

My brother is 14 and has a beatiful full head of hair. Nothing has receded however slight thinning on the back is beginning to be a little noticable (only I could probably notice) but I know that it will be a problem within a couple of years. Is it too young for him to start taking Propecia? I want to get him on it really badly so he can prevent any hair loss and have a thick head of hair forever! Also, he wont have to go through the hair loss and THEN look for a product to help his hair.

Comments please.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
It's unsafe.

Unfortunately, Propecia can only be prescribed to 18 and older... Doctors don't often prescribe it to 18-year-olds.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
it might affect the growth of his sexual organ.. when he is 19year old, he might end up having the size of a 14year old boy part.. don't try it..

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
simplemindedgenius said:
Comments please.

I'd look into the ACV pre-shampoo rinse, and, I'd buy your brother a bottle of nizoral shampoo, maybe some alpecin c1 shampoo, maybe some nano shampoo, get him on a quality B-complex vitamin, and perhaps look into emu oil, polysorbate 80 and/or zix.

Pretty much all safe bets given his age.

PS: I forget who recommended this product (see below) but if I was a youngster looking for something safe and cost effective and natural - I'd look into this stuff. I don't know anyone who's tried it - but it sure looks good . . .

http://www.iherb.com/hairrush.html

March 8th edit -

I just heard from someone on another forum who uses the hairrush - and they love it. They said to only use a little at one time as it smells "herbally" ??

They're not claiming any regrowth - but say that is has helped the condition of their scalp and their hair.