14 Year Old Hair Loss. What Is It??

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
'Bobster'? Your promo of these pharmas sounds like you're one of their sales persons/gatekeepers. Most sites have one such on board.. such as Cancer Inc's gatekeepers on any every Health Site who'll pounce and scream as soon as there is mention of a cancer cure.. such as from Dr Hulda Clark, Beck, Rife, essiac, Hoxey, Sunderlandia, cannabis oil, papaya leaf tea, black elderberry.. etc!!

Says the guy promoting "tthairsolutions.com"

If anyone's in for a good laugh I recommend following that link

g.i joey

Reaction score
If you love your pharmas, that's your free will. GIJ. Those who seek an alternative to pharmas and fake herbs also have a free will. Far less dodgy to promote a natural alternative than promote a pharma that's under FDA investigation and the manufacturer being sued.

cant argue with that man, obviously would rather not be taking a hormone altering drug despite not suffering any sides or any significant ones at least, but this is hairloss for you in 2017. Unfortunately there are no natural approaches to hairloss or we wouldnt be taking propecia, would we? Advil was sued in 2015, and thats a drug everyone takes, side effect: heart attack that can result in death. These things happen to alot of drugs, but yes persistent ED does sound like a nightmare if it were to happen.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that is some shameful sh!t. Directing a 14 year old to some bunk website that has one before and after example of a man who has simply changed his hairstyle. Fukking disgusting human being.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
this started a while back. sometimes on the right side of my hairline i fell a very irritating sensation like something is pulling my hair. and i think the left side is starting to catch up. there is very short hair on the front of the hairline that hasn't grown for months. i was wondering if people could tell me or help me find what it is (miniaturization etc). and if there's any treatments lmk.
Yeah looks like male pattern baldness now. I would either start buzzing your hair really short or invest in a hair replacement system. Hair replacement systems seem embarrassing, but they can completely mask your hair loss, and no one needs to know you're using one. I would ask the dermatologist about it at the appointment. Really sorry to hear your going through this at such a young age.

kiddy88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah looks like male pattern baldness now. I would either start buzzing your hair really short or invest in a hair replacement system. Hair replacement systems seem embarrassing, but they can completely mask your hair loss, and no one needs to know you're using one. I would ask the dermatologist about it at the appointment. Really sorry to hear your going through this at such a young age.
what's a hair replacement system

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
what's a hair replacement system
Basically a wig. They are much better today than they used to be though. I have never used one, but have heard from others on the forums that they can be very effective. They just have a bad stigma attached with them because people today are against wigs for men, for whatever reason. Most black women I have met wear wigs, so I don't see the big deal why a guy can't wear one also. It is a commitment so your parents would have to be on board, and it costs a decent amount of money. I don't think you need to worry about it quite yet, but it is always an option. Its not for everyone tho.
Anyway here is a video on one that looks a little more stylish and realistic:

kiddy88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically a wig. They are much better today than they used to be though. I have never used one, but have heard from others on the forums that they can be very effective. They just have a bad stigma attached with them because people today are against wigs for men, for whatever reason. Most black women I have met wear wigs, so I don't see the big deal why a guy can't wear one also. It is a commitment so your parents would have to be on board, and it costs a decent amount of money. I don't think you need to worry about it quite yet, but it is always an option. Its not for everyone tho.
Anyway here is a video on one that looks a little more stylish and realistic:
nah i don't do that kind of stuff.