14 Year Old Hair Loss. Doctor Said There's Nothing Wrong.

kiddy88

My Regimen
Reaction score
i went to the pediatrics and the doctor said he doesn't see anything wrong with my hairline. i'm going to the derm for a second opinion.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 496
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 513
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 473
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 409
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 511

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is stil way to early to say because your hormones haven't kicked in yet (no offense) so it would be very improbable you have male pattern baldness.
You seem to have very fine "baby hair". Don't sweat it.

Singularity2045

My Regimen
Reaction score
My GP told me he started going bald when he was 14. He still has a decent amount of hair now, but you never know where you're gonna end up....

I'd get a second opinion! Also make sure you're eating well... take a multi.

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need a new doctor.

Someone who can empathyze with thinning, and gives you a hope for choosing a solution.

In fact, young man, learn this lesson now.

ALL adults are not reliable, intelligent, etc.

As you go into life, you PICK a handful of people who get it.

Most are clueless.

shookwun

Reaction score
aggressive NW3 of peace

NW7 sides of prosperity

Anonqwer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any photos you from a couple of years ago? That would really be the only way to determine whether your losing hair. To be honest, you probably just look have naturally thin hair and a bad hairline at the same time. Especially since judging from your other posts, it looks like you're barely into puberty, which means means lack of hormones TO make you lose hair.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn sorry bro but you seem to be approaching Norwood 3 territory at only 14. I know that balding can start very young with some people. I have known guys who have had a receding hairline since freshman year of high school and who were slick bald by the time they were in college. If I didn't know better I would say it is indeed early and aggressive male pattern baldness.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG ... you're so young and you're obviously losing your hair .... sorry for you.
Check your hormones levels (thyroid for example), and other stuffs (like iron, vitamin d ...) ... I hope it's not because of DHT, because there is no way you can get Finasteride/Dutasteride to save your hair :/

EDIT : I didn't see it was a post from a year ago ...

Anonqwer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could've also been breakage from you running your hand through it all the time. Your hair appears very fine, so I would imagine it wouldn't take much to snap it.