14 Months On The Big 3, Rate Me Time

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You gained a lot of hair, congratulations! Keep doing it!
But i need to admit, you look good shaved off. Lucker!

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you also been dermarolling for 14 months as well?

Also, seeing that you are a gym dude, do you think finasteride (Propecia) has made things harder for you to cut down body fat?
Ive been doing 1.5 every week/other week, i was doing 0.5 with rogaine but i quit that part after 2 months. Not sure if its related to the finasteride but my drive is definately lower, feels like a significant drop in test. But that might not be a bad thing, i was always angry ready to fight before.

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool. When did you start to notice that your hair was improving?
Saw regrowth in 1 month, slowed down at month 4. Its surprising because my hairs been nw4 for 7 years. Heres a better picture of now vs then.

Attachments

• 15440216015859041861366711571631.jpg
    15440216015859041861366711571631.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 284
  • 20171011_090114.jpg
    20171011_090114.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 287

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw regrowth in 1 month, slowed down at month 4. Its surprising because my hairs been nw4 for 7 years. Heres a better picture of now vs then.

You were a nw4 since you were 22 until you started finasteride last year? That means you are a very good and ideal candidate for a hair transplant.

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You were a nw4 since you were 22 until you started finasteride last year? That means you are a very good and ideal candidate for a hair transplant.
Im just wondering how many grafts it could take. It will probably be a long time if the price is above $2000 which it likely is.

Alliteration

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude no homo but you look good shaved in that gym pic
Yeah totally agree with this. And you've had really good results too. Maybe relax a bit? You've done really well sticking to it. A future of even better awaits I would say.

Opimopi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you stop exercising? Exercising has extremely little to none effect with hairloss if that is why, unless you take anabolic steroids.

Hair has improved a remarkable amount. Simply go back to the gym, maintain your regimen and save up money to fill in your other temple to get your desired hairline. You should be extremely happy at the moment because your desires are about to come true.

abcdefg

Reaction score
You dont take finasteride expecting to see more hair. You take it and expect not to see a bigger a bigger bald spot. That is the standard we have right now
So from that perspective I dont see why you would stop. I think a lot of men with male pattern baldness have some mental issues besides hair loss. Its a life long battle you cant worry about it week to week or day to day