13 months update

daxa

Reaction score
Hello folks i have been on propecia and rogaine for 13 months now.
What a ride :-D Every 4 og 5 months i shed like crazy, losing 200 hairs every day atleast. Going trough a shedding phase now could also be because i have been applying the rogaine more regulary lately.

The regiments are working great but i have only one complain and that is the shedding cycles that i have every 4 months. Shedd like crazy for 1,5 month then everything calms down.

Anyone else that has simular expirences with propecia?

In my opinion the reason could be because the very first shed you have when starting new regiment syncronizes the hair growth, so that they shed at the same time. Any???

bombscience

Reaction score
daxa said:
Hello folks i have been on propecia and rogaine for 13 months now.
What a ride :-D Every 4 og 5 months i shed like crazy, losing 200 hairs every day atleast. Going trough a shedding phase now could also be because i have been applying the rogaine more regulary lately.

The regiments are working great but i have only one complain and that is the shedding cycles that i have every 4 months. Shedd like crazy for 1,5 month then everything calms down.

Anyone else that has simular expirences with propecia?

In my opinion the reason could be because the very first shed you have when starting new regiment syncronizes the hair growth, so that they shed at the same time. Any???

Do you have thicker hairs in the periods that you aren't shedding?

daxa

Reaction score
Yes, i do. When im shedding i notice it. But nobody elese notices it when im trough a shedding phase.