13 Day Progress Indicative Of Final Result

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wondering as seen in the pic of my 13day post op pic, you can see less density right side of the hairline, im 3 months post op now and im worried that spot will be significantly less dense than the rest, however i am seeing hair growth in that area now, so basically im wondering is it possible that some of the hairs had shed or just didnt sprout in that area for the 2 weeks post op as everywhere else seems fine. Any feedback appreciated.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    408.3 KB · Views: 426

davekhan

Reaction score
I dont know if this will make you feel better or worst, but I am in the same boat. My right (worst temple that needed most graft) about 21 days in looked very different then the rest. I do not know if this was the procedure or if I accidentally pulled some out taking off my shirt. I am 4 Months in, and that very area now looks bare. You can see my concerns/photos/post here: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ected-results-4-month-in.125252/#post-1840131

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 10.02.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 10.02.25 AM.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 244

davekhan

Reaction score
I just realized you had commented on my post. However that pic that I added none the less shows that I had a very similar concern.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i was exceptionally careful not to dislodge any, 3 months in and the hair is growing all over my temples so i will wait another whileb before panicking, i do remember during surgery we took a break because excess sebum was causing some grafts to dislodge in that area, but looking at my growth now it seems fairly uniform.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
One side of my transplant grew out faster than the other side early on, so 3 months is too soon to worry.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers man but as seen in my pic after 13days i look to have thinner patch on right side, i thought my growth at 13days would be uniform, could be that they just shed a bit earlier i dont know, its not a huge gaping patch so am not gonna worry, just over 12 weeks i have loads of new hairs all over transplanted area so i guess thats a good sign.

Last edited:

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
got it done with Dr Andre Nel in Dublin, seen some good results from him and was just handy instead of getting flights elsewhere.