!!!

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, croat11, I think that I understand what you're saying. You're stating that T-gel doesn't help the overall hair health because it puts tar into your hair? I dunno.

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
WTF guys!! Look at the guys name: Croat11!!!

He's obviously not from an english speaking country - Sentences like: speak a en glish - doesn't really make you feel welcome here on this site. Nothing on HairLossTalk.com.com states that you have to be from the US to participate on this site. We're all here to help each other out wether we're from the African continent, the American continent or Croatia for that matter.

This guy may possibly not return to the site because of your ignorant comments - Croat11: mate if you're still around - don't get discouraged by these couple of posters - we're not all like that. Could you maybe try to write your questions differently so it's easier to understand?

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Very well put PartTimeNinja. Having had the chance to live over-seas in France for almost a year and touring Europe and Scandinavia has taught me to be more conscious that Americans are NOT the only people on the Earth:)

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol i wasnt even thinking about that to be honest when i typed my post... just thought he was a lazy *** being dumb. haha seriously no offense to any foreigners

The Gardener

Reaction score
croat11 said:
t-gel is hair killer+tar infusion can't be called healthy.

There are no studies showing T/Gel to be a killer of hair.

T/Gel's active ingredient is Coal Tar, which is an anti-fungal targeting fungus that creates an inflammatory response that often exponentially increases the DHT-induced inflammatory action and accelerates hairloss.

Coal Tar additives to anti-fungal shampoos do not have any history of significant side effects to humans. It might not sound nice, but consider the fact that the major active ingredient in everyday bath soap is lye. Everyday hygienic products often contain ingredients that are not seemingly palatable in isolation.

2young

Reaction score
In point of fact, the participants in Merck's original propecia study had to use T-gel to participate, in order to eliminate possible scalp problems like seb derm, which can accelerate hair loss and would have affected the results of the study.

I agree with the others, T-gel won't hurt you, unless you're allergic to it or something.

goingoinbutnotgone

Established Member
Reaction score
My dad has used a tar based shampoo every day for over 30 years. According to the family male pattern baldness pattern, he should be bald. He is 60 and has way more hair than me.