11.06.20 Koray Erdogan 5000 Greft Results

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"what kind of result did you expect?"

At least nobody was not awaiting below results especially for front line after 5000 greft(3000 front+2000 back)! Right my friend?

Even clinic did not satisfied from result and offered new hair transplant operation with paying fee but do you ask what is our expect?

Would you accept the operation if they show you that your results will be as like below? I dont think so.
You quit treatment after transplant. I have consulted most top surgeon in Europe and for advanced alopecia like yours they will literally instantly reject you if you refuse to keep lifetime finasteride at the very least.

Bad transplant planning, recommendations, and everything. Im sorry for you... 5000 graft should have been much more productive. Turkey is literally a hair mill, they transplant thousands of people every day so it is impossible they will ever care about the outcome.
That wasn't a sarcasm.I ve just started reading about hair transplants.Seriously what kind of result he was supposed to achieve?

My Regimen
Reaction score
You quit treatment after transplant. I have consulted most top surgeon in Europe and for advanced alopecia like yours they will literally instantly reject you if you refuse to keep lifetime finasteride at the very least.

Bad transplant planning, recommendations, and everything. Im sorry for you... 5000 graft should have been much more productive. Turkey is literally a hair mill, they transplant thousands of people every day so it is impossible they will ever care about the outcome.
Belive to me, there is not too much difference between after quit finasterid and was using finasterid.

As i told my previous posts, i used finasterid during 18 months after hair transplant and clinic control me 12 months later from hair transplant. They did not satisfied the 12 months reults and offer a new hair transplant. As a result, i was using finasterid when clinic check my situtaion after 12 months later.

There is not too much change after i quited finasterid.

My Regimen
Reaction score
That wasn't a sarcasm.I ve just started reading about hair transplants.Seriously what kind of result he was supposed to achieve?
Could you first reply my question please? If can you seen future and if you know your results will be as like below after 5.000 greft, could you accept the hair transplant?

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 177
  • 23.jpeg
    23.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 185

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not the typical outcome for a good surgeon.

Most top surgeons won't ever transplant more than 3000 follicles in one time to avoid shock loss + they will require you to be on medication for at least 6 months before surgery + forever after.

This is much more common in Turkey than in other countries because they are a hair mill

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunitly i did not receive any single positive comments related with my transaction on the hair transplant forums and on from my friends and beause of this reason i decided to re-operation. If %33 of comments would be positive, i would not re-operation but unfortunitly i did not.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you shouldn't care about people opinions for being satisfied, never settle until you reach your desired result

try to choose an european surgeon with good track record in fixing hair transplants that understands your goals this time!

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Erdogan and his best bud Lorenzo in Spain are hair mills. Erdogan does 6-10 patients per day and Lorenzo does 4 patients a day. Their results are absolutely horrible nowadays.

Their prices are higher than some of the best in Europe that continuously pump out good results and operate on a single patient per day.

literally nobody should visit these butchers

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you first reply my question please? If can you seen future and if you know your results will be as like below after 5.000 greft, could you accept the hair transplant?
I am sorry,as i said before i am very new to hair transplants and i dont know as much as you do.I hope you do well with a different Dr.

My Regimen
Reaction score
you shouldn't care about people opinions for being satisfied, never settle until you reach your desired result

try to choose an european surgeon with good track record in fixing hair transplants that understands your goals this time!
You are right but i wanted to see objective opinions because other people see me(360 angle) better then me. Without any good comments(include my close friends) i decided a new hair transplant

jimtmcdaniels

My Regimen
Reaction score
Combed Backwards and Forwards photos
I think I see Rosacea at the base of the back of your neck, the big red spot.. Plus some dandruff white specks in your hair?
So do you have itching and/or flaking/dandruff on your head or even in your eye lashes?
If so, a possible connection with your hair loss might be the Demodex mites:

Because from all I've read and what I'm trying for myself is:
These mites are microscopic and considered part of our body's natural flora to have on our bodies (mostly face and head and hair) and they are very difficult to kill. They can NOT be seen with our eyes and are difficult to see under microscope. Dandruff can be considered evidence of an over infestation.
Interestingly, these mites are Not always found on our youthful healthy head full of hair human-bodies Till after our teen years they start to show up, according to what I've read. We acquire these mites from other people.

They are related to bed bugs and spiders and even the mites which cause extreme dog mange/hair fur loss. They have claws and mouths which bite. They eat our skin sebum and more(they aren't for sure).
Their population and prevalence on us people increases as we age and are found on virtually everyone who reaches age 70.
These mites have a tendency to over populate in our hair follicles and pores and can possibly cause damage. From clogged pores, enlarged pores and eye lash hair loss.
They are related to or can cause skin rosacea and eye lash blepharitis, etc. when they over populate.
In those instances, dermatologist are more and more now recommending killing them/reducing their numbers with proven tea tree oil treatments.
Scientists are still arguing and are unsure if they are friends or foe to our bodies or some kind of combination. They just don't know, they are so damn small and hard to track.
Of course there are so many organisms which support our bodies health. Yet there are others which damage us.
Also the mite's actions on each of us might be unique to different unknowns and how our body deals with them.

SO you might buy some natural tea tree oil (one of the very few things which can kill these mites, if used consistently over time in a high enough concentration 25-50%). It is an essential oil with some very unique properties.
Mix the tea tree oil with an equal amount of a skin safe oil as a carrier, such as almond or olive or avocado or coconut oil, etc.
This gives a 50% mixture because full strength tea tree oil is too strong for our skin and unnecessary and the oil helps prolong the tea tree's effect before it dries and soaks into our skin.
BTW tea tree oil is considered good for our hair and is found in a good number of hair shampoos products etc and has a minty smell.
YET these are generally over priced for what little tea tree oil they contain and probably aren't concentrated enough to kill the mites.
Shampoo is washed off, etc..So not what we want here...

Apply the mixture each night when you go to sleep (because the mites prefer to come out of hiding from our hair follicles and pores in the darkness while we sleep.
When they need to mate/breed and are most susceptible then. Apply the mixture to your scalp and also ideally your face, eyebrows, forehead, beard and back of neck.
If you accidentally get some in your eyes, then try to keep your eyes closed.
Because it will stink your eyes much less till the sting goes away.
While you are sleeping your eyes are closed anyway.
The first couple of weeks you might experience more dandruff as some of the mites, who weren't in deep enough hiding, comes out to the surface to die along with debris from your pores as some move out.
When you wake up in the morning, brush your hair out some.
I'd continue this regiment nightly for 2 months. At this point you probably have removed as many mites as possible and should discontinue this regiment.
If you see some kind of good results then consider repeating this regiment annually to keep an over population at bay.