1000 Graft Fut Dr Harris Haseeb, Nottingham.

mikeyt

Reaction score
Should have gotten more grafts mate

Cheers, this was the look I wanted to go for initially particularly not knowing wether I would experience further loss in the future or if Propecia would continue to work. I wouldn’t rule out a further procedure in the future once I can determine its 100% stable.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers, this was the look I wanted to go for initially particularly not knowing wether I would experience further loss in the future or if Propecia would continue to work. I wouldn’t rule out a further procedure in the future once I can determine its 100% stable.

Hey that's cool man.

I would personally say, that with you being on propecia, you could have easily gone for like 1800 grafts and still been very conservative. I'm not an expert by any means though.

However, if it gives you peace of mind then that is by far the most important thing. Congrats.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Big improvement that's a success started off small now you know your a good candidate for anymore treatment further down the line

Sam Payne

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mikey

I am also looking into Dr harris haseeb but cannot find much about him online in terms of fourms. Trust pilot has loads of positive thing but not sure if these can be trusted. How is your hair now ? Where the results good ? Did you find much about him.online?

Cheers

mikeyt

Reaction score
Hi Sam,

Yes I struggled to find much in terms of forum searches. In my experience a hair transplant is a big deal, the research, the build up the transplant itself and then waiting for your results. I am very happy with my results and I’m greatful everyday that this “issue” is no longer an issue. The transplant and it’s results has become part of daily life and you become less aware of it and I think that is perhaps why there aren’t many reviews because clients are content and then move on without thinking or sharing their feedback.

To answer your questions I have attached some photos of my new hair line after 10 months

I hope this helps please feel free to get in touch if you need anything else.

Mike

Attachments

• D8EA6662-995D-43A3-ACD6-5EC0CCE5A2F2.jpeg
    D8EA6662-995D-43A3-ACD6-5EC0CCE5A2F2.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 1,544
  • BCE6F20C-87CA-4B0A-8079-C446252EB187.jpeg
    BCE6F20C-87CA-4B0A-8079-C446252EB187.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,573
  • FBB8D44F-A650-4C77-B5F1-8CE4875F8993.jpeg
    FBB8D44F-A650-4C77-B5F1-8CE4875F8993.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,482
  • 96631751-AC37-4661-9301-9FC2761E67C8.jpeg
    96631751-AC37-4661-9301-9FC2761E67C8.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,613
Last edited:

Sam Payne

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Sam,

Yes I struggled to find much in terms of forum searches. In my experience a hair transplant is a big deal, the research, the build up the transplant itself and then waiting for your results. I am very happy with my results and I’m greatful everyday that this “issue” is no longer and issues, The transplant and it’s resilts has becomes part of daily life and you become less aware of it and I think that is perhaps why there aren’t many reviews because clients are content and then move on without thinking or sharing their feedback.

To answer your questions I have attached some photos of my new hair line after 10 months

I hope this helps please feel free to get in touch if you need anything else.

Mike
Thanks you your quick reply.I was just getting really nervous as I didn't see many fourms for Dr Haseeb , I think yours was the only one I came across . Not sure if you found any others . My consultation with him will be in the next couple of months. I did hear that haseeb did one of Joe swash hair transplant which make me feel abit more confident. It just you hear that many horror stories about hair transplants . Would you recommend Dr Haseeb then ? Do you mind me asking how much you paid .

Many thanks

mikeyt

Reaction score
Thanks you your quick reply.I was just getting really nervous as I didn't see many fourms for Dr Haseeb , I think yours was the only one I came across . Not sure if you found any others . My consultation with him will be in the next couple of months. I did hear that haseeb did one of Joe swash hair transplant which make me feel abit more confident. It just you hear that many horror stories about hair transplants . Would you recommend Dr Haseeb then ? Do you mind me asking how much you paid .

Many thanks

No problem. I am particular in general so it was a big decision, I tend to have a gut feeling in life and I had that gut feeling regards Harris being the surgeon for me. Can’t fault anything about the process or procedure and very pleased with the results. The hairline blends in great and unless you tell someone they wouldn’t know you had one done. Procedure was approximately £3000 but 0% finance is available as an option if you aren’t in a position to pay up front or as I did simply wish to spread the cost.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Sam Payne

My Regimen
Reaction score
No problem. I am particular in general so it was a big decision, I tend to have a gut feeling in life and I had that gut feeling regards Harris being the surgeon for me. Can’t fault anything about the process or procedure and very pleased with the results. The hairline blends in great and unless you tell someone they wouldn’t know you had one done. Procedure was approximately £3000 but 0% finance is available as an option if you aren’t in a position to pay up front or as I did simply wish to spread the cost.

Hope this helps.

Mike
Hi Mike thanks for the info ,how has your scar healed ?do you mind if I ask for your Facebook if you have one .just so I can see youe genuine no offence just you hear all sorts when you look online.

Cheers
Sam

mikeyt

Reaction score
Hello again. The scar is very neat but is very visible if I have a number 1 on the back and sides but that doesn’t bother me in any way. Can’t see it at all if I let it grow a little though. I don’t have Facebook (deleted it last year) but I’ll send you my LinkedIn

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lovely results for only 1000 grafts. All grafts survived, like a school of salmon grinding up the harsh rivers of Canada, triumphant

Sam Payne

My Regimen
Reaction score
dont suppose you could post a picture of your scar please mate ? if possible a few from different times if not just how it is now.

mikeyt

Reaction score
For anyone who’s interested, this is the scar. 15 months after original operation. My hair is shaved on a number one to the rear and sides so is more visible but that’s cool with me. Once it grows it’s undetectable.

Attachments

• D4D46BAB-7A3C-4A25-8E13-45E2BDCE1321.jpeg
    D4D46BAB-7A3C-4A25-8E13-45E2BDCE1321.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,159
  • DF7A8B37-28FA-484D-8CE0-758C2CAD2819.jpeg
    DF7A8B37-28FA-484D-8CE0-758C2CAD2819.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 1,055

Dillianwhyte1

My Regimen
Reaction score
For anyone who’s interested, this is the scar. 15 months after original operation. My hair is shaved on a number one to the rear and sides so is more visible but that’s cool with me. Once it grows it’s undetectable.

How’s your hair loss journey going now? I’m really debating booking in with the same doctor as I’m very local.

mikeyt

Reaction score
How’s your hair loss journey going now? I’m really debating booking in with the same doctor as I’m very local.

Hi Dillianwhyte1, yes everything’s great. All the same as my last photos. I don’t even think about it now it’s all in the past. Best decision I ever made. All the best to you if you go for it.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just have to worry about continued hairloss behind the grafts.

mikeyt

Reaction score
You just have to worry about continued hairloss behind the grafts.

Thanks. For now I’m not worried about that, no further loss experienced during the last 4+ years on finasteride and no change since hair transplant 2+ years. I don’t expect to see any change.

Dillianwhyte1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mate I’ve just booked in to Haseeb paid the deposit and yours is one of three I have seen with results from him. Can’t find any negative feedback but we’ll see the price is good and local so I’m gonna go for it 1600 grafts FUT. have you got any updates on your hair growth and scar?