10 Yr Member, 3yrs Since Visiting... Nothings Changed I See

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
I reduced my annual check of the boards to once every three years because frankly checking once a year is a waste of time. So anyway, its been three years and did I expect any change, any good news? No I didnt. And I see I was correct not to. People were raving about CB 03 01 back in 2016 and in 2017 when I was last here. I see that is still pending and they wont even start phase 3 for another 6 months or one year. Thats the plan at least, which can also be changed again of course. Heh. So that is still years away, even though it has been years already.

Otherwise we have got all the usual maybe this will work, maybe that will work type stuff. This is coming, that is coming etc.. Sorry guys, its all nonsense.

Word of advice to newbies who havent gone down the rabbit hole yet, dont waste your life on the message boards. Get on finasteride or dutasteride, dont bother with anything else like nizoral or monoxidil or any of it. Its all nonsense.

At least nobody is putting athletes foot cream or vag cream on their heads anymore. (I tried that back in the day - 2010/11). None of it will help you, dont believe any of the fuzzy before and afters with shadows in different places etc.. Dont believe any of it, it is all nonsense. Get on finasteride or dutasteride and save for a hair transplant.

Im personally on dutasteride, only a couple of times a week, got a transplant a couple of years ago with Lorenzo, best thing I ever did. Had a large crown patch with a few strands that I used to sprinkle that Topik stuff onto and lock it with hairspray. Pretty reasonable stuff, but no good for the hair line, and pretty miserable having to do that every day and worry about rain etc. But I dont need any of that after transplant, I just take dutasteride a couple times a week. The transplant was a very pleasing result.

Im telling you, dont waste your life with this sh*t, get on finasteride or dutasteride, and get a transplant. The only area there has been progress in in the last 10 years is transplants. FUE is very good if you are a suitable candidate.

Anyway, there you go. Is anyone still wasting their time with stuff like saw palmetto and all that BS? Are the PFS nutters still around telling people their c*cks will fall off if they take finasteride? Sorry guys, but there is so much nonsense on these boards they do more harm than good. Sorry to break it to you, but there is actually nothing to discuss here. Thats why you see so few old timers here.

Anyway, Im sorry for your loss.