10 years of this, now I’m finally going for a hair transplant. Need advice. Pics included.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah it didn’t buy you any years . Also why aren’t on you dutasteride
You have serious problems. How are you going to tell HIM what did and didn't work for him? Finasteride is effective for the OVERWHELMING majority of people who take it. Just because you're some genetic aberration in denial of your own shitty response to a drug that works for most doesn't mean your dismissal of other people's (relative) success has any credence. People like you are why this forum has gone to sh*t over the years.

James227

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
isnt bisamga charging 5 eur/graft?
I’m not sure? So, Would you say that if I could afford it, he’s the best surgeon to go to? Thanks.
I don't think your crown/hairline are bad enough for a transplant to be a good idea
I appreciate that. I’ve been debating it myself. But I’m just sick of using hair fibres and thinking about it all the time. Like I said, I could somewhat handle it on my crown but now my hairline is starting to go I’m so self conscious of it. Oh man, I don’t know what to do! Ha ha! This sh*t’s infuriating!
You have serious problems. How are you going to tell HIM what did and didn't work for him? Finasteride is effective for the OVERWHELMING majority of people who take it. Just because you're some genetic aberration in denial of your own shitty response to a drug that works for most doesn't mean your dismissal of other people's (relative) success has any credence. People like you are why this forum has gone to sh*t over the years.
And cheers for backing me up bro, but don’t worry about it. I haven’t been on this forum properly for years but I could tell straight away when he was giving me sh*t about not updating my regime that he was the local nutter! Ha ha!

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have very thick/ dense hair. You are not the typical hair transplant guy. However, the areas thinning are your concern. With all the s_*t I do I could fill in those areas. Everything looks good overall. I’m afraid hair transplant would kill some good hairs. However, if you’ve given up on those thinning areas a good hair transplant would certainly fill in the area w) more resistant male pattern baldness hairs.