10 years of shaving. Got bored. Want a full head system. Please Critique

justdontcare

Reaction score
Hi,

Just signed up here. I've been shaving my head for 10 years now. All of a sudden, now that I'm divorced and have to go out and land new chicks, I'm looking to spruce things up a little. Half the women i know use hair extensions, so I can wear a full head hair system. Fair game! :)

I have some gray hairs... a few on the sides ... when i grow my hair out, but my beard and eyelashes/brows are still brown.

This means it is a whole lot easier to just get a full head stock system, right? No worries about dying the sides of my hair, no worries about exact matches. I mean half the guys in the age demographic I'm dating girls in have dyed hair anyway. So, none of the usual rule apply. I just don't want the thing to look dead. Need to keep it shiny.

Some questions:

1) I'm traveling and it's difficult to receive mail. Are there any shops in NY or NJ that carry stock full head systems with swiss lace all the way around? So the back of the neck looks as good as the forehead? I would like to get my hair by next week, if possible.

2) I have a very specific hair style I have been wanting for a while. It is seen several times in this video. www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0 It's the way up high hair you see on several different guys. Is this doable with a stock system? Do they handle styling products like pommade ok?

3) Where can I get a style like that cut into a full head ststem in nyc by someone who isn't just making older guy styles? If I'm spending all this money and going through all of this, I'd like it to look just like the video. Possible?

Thank you in advance for any ideas.

PS: On the personal side... I own my own businesses, which are in entertainment and hospitality. There are no issues with me slapping hair on and going aboutmy business. No transition is necessary. No personal or image issues. I just want to purchase and wear the style in the video because I want to go out and pick up some girls with it (instead of with a shaved head) and have some fun for a while. Later, if i get bored of hair, I can always go back to none. No emotional attachment to hair here. I get a fair amount of attention with a completely shaved head. Just bired as hell of that style.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Very little on these forums on systems. Id go to toplace.com forum for all the help you could ask for.

I'd help but I also know very little about it.

justdontcare

Reaction score
That was a very helpful post. Thanks! Is there a second best place? The toplace.com website doesn't work. It shows a "preview" of what their mobile site will look like on tiny screens in the middle of my 10" Google Nexus tablet. No matter what browser I use, same result. Unusable site.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
coolpiece.com