10 things I learned in the 2020s (seven words)

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Tsuji's timelines are full of sh*t.
2. Histogen is just sad, and so far has helped only Dr. Craig Ziering.
3. Trump doesn't really need his finasteride; glue is more effective, and safer.
4. Very soon means within 20 years. (iPSC treatments are coming very, very soon. --Ken Washenik, 2016)
5. Also, tooth regeneration might be only a year or two away. (It was 3-5 years in 2019 according Roland Lauster's lab assistant Jennifer Rosowski)
6. Carlos Wesley ditched Pilofocus so he could focus on other things.
7. Finasteride didn't give me ED, and yet folks are trying to outlaw it forcing me to go bald.
8. Folliclethought has some good information about when treatments will be available. Source: his @ss.
9. Dr. Gho is still the king of hair multiplication.
10. Lucky I wasn't born a woman with alopecia. Then I would be REALLY fucked.

That's it. Still disappointed over lack studies for nofap, though.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10. Lucky I wasn't born a woman with alopecia. Then I would be REALLY fucked.
Not really!! As a woman, society doesn't laugh at them wearing wigs, nor make-up. They get a free pass :) it's when the guy cares, then it's a problem. even though a woman can wear 20 pounds of make-up. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really!! As a woman, society doesn't laugh at them wearing wigs, nor make-up. They get a free pass :) it's when the guy cares, then it's a problem. even though a woman can wear 20 pounds of make-up. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Yes, but there is less research of female alopecia, and most women are not good hair transplant candidates either.

SaveTheMane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but there is less research of female alopecia, and most women are not good hair transplant candidates either.
99% of alopecia in females are not caused by genetic, only very few women experience irreversible alopecia in their life time and the levels usually won't even be noticeable to the others.

Last edited: