10 more days into 6 months

sadhairloss

Reaction score
Hi all,

I guess you probably remember my posts a few months back. Well, im almost 11 days short for my 6 months on propecia and let me tell you that things are looking better by the Grace of God. I must say hairloss has stopped to a great deal and im seeing thickening of my hair especially in the back sides and top. Front is not yet doing too great but I can still manage to make it look better by bring hair infron and from the sides. I have been using minoxidil and Nizoral regularly and have also added MSM. I would say, stick to it and continue and say what comes next. Any comments on regrowth?

people mention spironolactone and xandrox? what do you think. is it going to cause sheds or will it really help regrow?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Hey,
GREAT NEWS!

Yes, xandrox and spironolactone are great additions. I use spironolactone. No complaints here.

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

God had nothing to do with your improvement, drug research and your regimen did. If anything, God is the one who caused your hairloss, therefore, you are you actually going against his will?

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"God tests those whom he loves."
So if my life was perfect 9with no tests) then god doesn't love me?

Chujgcha

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sadhairloss said:
Hi all,

I guess you probably remember my posts a few months back. Well, im almost 11 days short for my 6 months on propecia and let me tell you that things are looking better by the Grace of God. I must say hairloss has stopped to a great deal and im seeing thickening of my hair especially in the back sides and top. Front is not yet doing too great but I can still manage to make it look better by bring hair infron and from the sides. I have been using minoxidil and Nizoral regularly and have also added MSM. I would say, stick to it and continue and say what comes next. Any comments on regrowth?

people mention spironolactone and xandrox? what do you think. is it going to cause sheds or will it really help regrow?

Good job! Now do yourself a big favor and add nothing else to your regimen. It can take up to 2 years to evaluate propecia alone.

From my experience, 5% spironolactone causes shedding. minoxidil...well I don't like it.

Johnny24601:

Everyone has the right to believe what they want.
Think about the concept of self-confidence. Usually, it is the insecure person who goes around attacking other people.

sadhairloss

Reaction score
Hey All,

Things are looking Great.. no more hairloss that I notice... hopefully things stay the same :)

stick to it! thats all I am going to say..

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
I have another 3 months to go then. I hope my results are as good as yours. :beer: There's a beer for you. Congrats! :mrgreen:

sadhairloss

Reaction score
Hello all,

Things were real good until 3 weeks ago. I am noticing a shed but its only like 8 months or so in. Hold on to it, and let me know what I should expect going further :)

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
ok more good news from propecia/finasteride users...... this is a sign from god to me... I have to try that drug man I cant take another sad morning like today, man it was too hard to style my hair, one entire hour of my life wasted styling my hair....

I know that propecia will not regrow my lost hair, but if I keep what I have right now I will be happy