10 months results

vade

Reaction score
hey guys its been 10 months ive been on proscar.. nothing happened im still losing hair. Do I stop ?

orenso

Reaction score
hey guys its been 10 months ive been on proscar.. nothing happened im still losing hair. Do I stop ?
same to me mate...im also 10 month on propecia...nothing happened and i think its even getting worse...my hairloss is specially in the front(hairline) right now im hide it well but im think that in the next few month it will be unpossible....all those i decide to give it a try at least year and a half before quite the game :oops:
i think u should do the same just for case that things will be better in the next few month....
i'll cross fingers for you hehe :D :D

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
Same thing here, i'm on generic fincar. :( going to hang in there until year mark! I don't have minoxidil in my regime so thats probably not going to help.

Wave

Established Member
Reaction score
orenso said:
same to me mate...im also 10 month on propecia...nothing happened and i think its even getting worse...my hairloss is specially in the front(hairline) right now im hide it well but im think that in the next few month it will be unpossible....all those i decide to give it a try at least year and a half before quite the game :oops:
i think u should do the same just for case that things will be better in the next few month....
i'll cross fingers for you hehe :D :D

Where you on generic finasteride or propecia/proscar?

orenso

Reaction score
Where you on generic finasteride or propecia/proscar?
propecia.....actually i had very strane experience with propecia...i first tried propecia 3 years ago for 2 month..then i stopped popping those pills because my livido crashed down and i was so terrified...then i decided to give it another chance cause i didnt want to get bald..now im 10 month on ..my livido is ok and i can't see any regrowth or slowing hair loss...

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
yah im still losing my hairline and temples while on propecia... im sticking it out. but damn I need some positive signs soon! :(

RaginDemon

Reaction score
give it a year to see if it makes any difference.

NedFlanders

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on Finpecia, and just switched to Fincar to save money, and so far I have had very, very good results. At least I have maintained a great deal.

G

vade said:

Go up ont dutasteride (Avodart/Dutas)! Proscar seems to be too weak for you and you shouldn´t lose any further time! Good Luck!