10 months on therapy, pictures inside!

Sean68

Reaction score
first time ive seen this. theyre possibly the best results ive ever seen.

...bastard. :)

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Your story reads as if you just wrote it in Russian and translated to english with babelfish. :)

Amazing results. One of the best I've seen so far.

havrousha

Reaction score
--Your story reads as if you just wrote it in Russian and translated to english with babelfish. Smile

Why have you guessed that the story is originally issued in Russian ? However, it is so indeed. lol

Eugene

Reaction score
kalbo said:
Your story reads as if you just wrote it in Russian and translated to english with babelfish. :)

No, I translated it by myself, using regular dictionary for unknown words. Babelfish translates dreadfully from Russian into English.
Frankly speaking the original story was written by Havrusha in volosy.com forum
http://volosy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=297&highlight=
I like this story, just exactly mine, I took several sentences there, slightly modified them and translated into English :)

Reaction score
you wrote you felt like you went back two years in time in regards to your hair. thats two years after you started the treatment correct?

baldyzib

Reaction score
Looks good dude, dam after reading this reminds me im about to be 29 :( and still haven't tried to cure my hairloss.

ps1freak

Established Member
Reaction score
well if u compared his baseline to his most recent pics, it's simply amazing.

but he's also not on finasteride alone either, a lot of his growth might be attributed to minoxidil, but since he started with both i guess we will never know

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Eugene, good job man! Do you apply the minoxidil all over the top of your scalp or just on the temples?