10 Months And Success With Finasteride And Regaine!!

Tomt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I started thinning around the age of 24 but it didn't get really bad until I was about 28.

I always wanted to start taking a DHT blocker but the wife and I were trying to start a family and didn't want anything to jeopardise that! My wife finally fell pregnant in October last year so I decided to start on the hairloss treatments straight away!

I have been taking Finasteride once a day and using the regaine foam in the morning ever since (October 2017) and I am over the moon about the results!

I wish I could have started my treatments earlier but still very happy! If anyone is thinking they might be thinking I urge to consider starting the DHT blockers as soon as you can. I haven't had any side effects at all

inCollage_20180823_093856891.jpg

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow! From nw5-6 to almost nw2,this is huge success,finasteride can really benefits those with diffuse thinning as yourself.Stories like this want me to pull the trigger and start with propecia,but im still afraid.Im wondering how much regrowth is possible in my case as my hairloss is not so bad like yours(in before pic),but im also a bit diffuse thinner

Tomt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow! From nw5-6 to almost nw2,this is huge success,finasteride can really benefits those with diffuse thinning as yourself.Stories like this want me to pull the trigger and start with propecia,but im still afraid.Im wondering how much regrowth is possible in my case as my hairloss is not so bad like yours(in before pic),but im also a bit diffuse thinner

Thanks! I'd say go with it mate, the sooner you start the less you have to regrow! Good luck

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I started thinning around the age of 24 but it didn't get really bad until I was about 28.

I always wanted to start taking a DHT blocker but the wife and I were trying to start a family and didn't want anything to jeopardise that! My wife finally fell pregnant in October last year so I decided to start on the hairloss treatments straight away!

I have been taking Finasteride once a day and using the regaine foam in the morning ever since (October 2017) and I am over the moon about the results!

I wish I could have started my treatments earlier but still very happy! If anyone is thinking they might be thinking I urge to consider starting the DHT blockers as soon as you can. I haven't had any side effects at all

View attachment 96837
Congratulations. Great results. Thanks for posting. How old are you now?

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks!

I'm 30 now (soon to be 31) I'm hoping if I keep on the finasteride I'lI stay like this for a good few years!
You seem to have responded really well. Your hair may keep thickening up. Did you have any shedding or anything? Do you use anything else like shampoos etc.?

Tomt

My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to have responded really well. Your hair may keep thickening up. Did you have any shedding or anything? Do you use anything else like shampoos etc.?

Yeah I didn't expect it to do so well! No not at the minute just use the regaine foam in the mornings (when I remember) lol

LosingHairIsNotFair

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome man, your pattern of loss is similar to mine, so here's to hoping I can get good results.

Have people IRL commented on your regrown hair?

Tomt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome man, your pattern of loss is similar to mine, so here's to hoping I can get good results.

Have people IRL commented on your regrown hair?

Fingers crossed mate, wish you luck!!

Yeah people can't believe it, they all think I've had a transplant lol

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, amazing results. Congrats on the baby too !

PerfectHairline

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

View attachment 96837
Woooooow great success man
Im really happy for you i swear to god i am
It makes me happy to see that at least some of us is beating this thit disease
I wish only i was in a place to get finasteride and rogaine
Sadly im in the worst place on earth to be right now, a war torn zone f*****g syria
I only wish i could get out so that i can start my healing process from this fucked up disease

MKP05

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started finasteride and min 2 months ago. My hairline is still receding and thinning fast. How long till you started to maintain?