10 Months and I Call it Success!

Baldie101

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Northman, I shall put those answers to proper use.

I hope to get the last guy to answer the questions before I shall take my leave to test it to see if my hypothesis is right or not. I hope to get this effect, heh: :freaked2:

PS: I'll give him a week :hairy:

Baldie101

Established Member
Reaction score
A little quick question: What time of the day do you take propecia and is it the same as the time when you started on it?

I wonder if it there's a difference in the levels of DHT and the time people take it.

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
I take the finasteride first thing in the morning, usually before 7:00 AM.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Ya look good northman. Hair and the new physique. Congrats

Did you put any more thought into a hair transplant? or do you feel it is now unnecessary ect?

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
Ya look good northman. Hair and the new physique. Congrats

Did you put any more thought into a hair transplant? or do you feel it is now unnecessary ect?

I think about the hair transplant still, but I'm actually in a wait and see mode at this point. I'm currently coming out of what I believe was a shed phase and while my hair is not super thick by any means on top, the general appearance is remarkably improved. I have what I perceive as new growth still happening 18 months into it. I wouldn't say a hair transplant would be unnecessary, but I continue to weigh the potential for poor results from surgery (ie unnatural appearance), cost, etc. Through this process my hair looks totally natural still because obviously it is all hair growing in original locations. I haven't been able to keep what I have done a secret because the improvement has been so dramatic. :)

Here are a couple of quick pictures taken this morning.

photo2.JPG

photo.JPG