10% Minoxidil Is Worse Than 5% (7 More Words)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use 15% works better than 5% especially for the hairline.
I think the people in the study were getting too much scalp irritation thats why. do you dermaroll ? I was drowning my scalp with minoxidil directly after my session and I got huge results but also sides

j4r0d

Reaction score
I think the people in the study were getting too much scalp irritation thats why. do you dermaroll ? I was drowning my scalp with minoxidil directly after my session and I got huge results but also sides

I was using minoxidilmax 15% lately. And what you say is exactly my impression: my scalp irritation is pretty bad and after almost 5 month I see just no benefit from this treatment. It is not doing any better than 5% for me.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
according to this study.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09546634.2019.1654070

hmm interesting i got the best results when i was needling and drowning my scalp in minoxidil, i guess the results come from systemic absorption.

I guess the only way to get more results from minoxidil is going oral route, theres no other way

If you are idiot that have no idea how to read, yes. If you know how to read :
Tretinoin enhances minoxidil response in androgenetic alopecia patients by upregulating follicular sulfotransferase enzymes

So, stop promoting something dangerous !

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was using minoxidilmax 15% lately. And what you say is exactly my impression: my scalp irritation is pretty bad and after almost 5 month I see just no benefit from this treatment. It is not doing any better than 5% for me.
perhaps we should use 5% topicaly and then starting to add low doses orally to get the benefit while minimizing sides and minimizing scalp irritation

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do people get hypertrichosis on their face too ? I mean, I don't care if it gives me more beard, but I don't want hair on my forehead or what

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do people get hypertrichosis on their face too ? I mean, I don't care if it gives me more beard, but I don't want hair on my forehead or what
I think it is possible, but always worth a try and see how you respond. I take 5mg orally and there are very small fine hairs above me eyebrows, around the eyes, and between eyebrows and hairline. Not noticeable with the average eye though. Beard also got denser, but that could be because I stopped duta which originally reduced the density drastically.