10 mg of oral minoxidil or 5 mg twice a day?

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 mg of oral minoxidil once a day or 5 mg twice a day?
Just for convenience factor take one a day, i dont really think there is much difference between 2 doses a day and one (based on my experience). And don't listen to SOME PROFESSIONALS OUT HERE - this stuff did wonders to my hair and facial hair overall

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just for convenience factor take one a day, i dont really think there is much difference between 2 doses a day and one (based on my experience). And don't listen to SOME PROFESSIONALS OUT HERE - this stuff did wonders to my hair and facial hair overall
Not to beat a dead horse, but did you also see hair growth on your arms, legs or rest of body? I just received Loxidil Forte (10 mg) tablets today from GoodStuffStore and will start those tomorrow. Other guys have reported explosive gains using this. Thank you.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on 2.5mg and it seems to work but the collagen wreckage is on another level. My dark circles and face look like a dead skeleton. Mind you, im the first one to laugh at PFS and paranoid side effects people (im on dutasteride), but this one is 100% real.

Being bald arguably makes you look even older than bad skin so now I'm trying to revert facial collagen loss with every scientifically proven method to increase facial collagen (microneedling + tretinoin + vitc + red light therapy + heavy skincare routine).

I recommend everyone taking Oral minoxidil to take preventive measures against their facial collagen or you will regret it. I believe if you hop early on tret the effects probably cancel out and its fine.

shakalakaplaka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to beat a dead horse, but did you also see hair growth on your arms, legs or rest of body? I just received Loxidil Forte (10 mg) tablets today from GoodStuffStore and will start those tomorrow. Other guys have reported explosive gains using this. Thank you.
I'm using loxidil forte from goodstuffstore too works great I went from NW2.5 to almost NW0 full thickness

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep but uk, Nothing terrible

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using loxidil forte from goodstuffstore too works great I went from NW2.5 to almost NW0 full thickness

Im on 2.5mg and it seems to work but the collagen wreckage is on another level. My dark circles and face look like a dead skeleton. Mind you, im the first one to laugh at PFS and paranoid side effects people (im on dutasteride), but this one is 100% real.

Being bald arguably makes you look even older than bad skin so now I'm trying to revert facial collagen loss with every scientifically proven method to increase facial collagen (microneedling + tretinoin + vitc + red light therapy + heavy skincare routine).

I recommend everyone taking Oral minoxidil to take preventive measures against their facial collagen or you will regret it. I believe if you hop early on tret the effects probably cancel out and its fine.
Stop blaming your old age to minoxidill jesus. How long have u been on it? UR USING a very low dosage man how can it affect your skin. I used 10 to 20mg day for 5 months no facial changes. My dark circles happaned after severe insomnia and generally poor sleep, this is normal when you have a job to go to.

Last edited:

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah that is pretty mich the only thong it does...

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Terrible" is subjective. Some guys consider a few stray hairs terrible. I would consider a lot of growth as awesome.
Well thats true. I would prefer hair to grow only on my face xd but it also grew on my arms, but literally nobody has noticed it yet, while so many people admired my thicker, darker hair, more beard and thicker eyebrows/eyelashes

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But i would really consider just taking liquid orally if i were you. Such a high dose which im taking currently works wonders for me and other guys also praise it (there was this guy SmthAndy who wrote a giant post in which he desribed his liquid oral minoxidil journey, he has been taking it for like 4 years if I’m not mistaken and he says he feels fine)