10 hair styles

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
http://m.askmen.com/top_10/entertain...ng-hair.html#1

Since accutane, depression, and stress, I have lost a bit of hair, noticed patches spoty or thinner, and receding hairline possibly more pronounced.

I found these styles helpful.

I plan to go spiky, faux hawk, buzz cut, tapper, crew cut, and finally bald. I prefer hair but this is the plan in the event it persists.

I saw that guy from captain America, Chris Evans upset about hair loss. Tmz and media are not friendly with stories. He is doing medications like you guys and shortened his hair.

Try these styles. You may find something you like. I see many cynical and pessimistic posts on the site so, i wanted an opportunity to offer something of value.

Good luck everyone.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

There is nothing uglier then a thinned hair combed over to hide the truth,

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
thinning hair just cant be styled. the best thing to do is to get it cut in a way that it falls naturally so as to convey that you are aware that your hair is thinning but that you also appreciate a good haircut. no extreme styles like faux hawk, sweeping emo styles, spikes, shaggy styles, leave those to the teenagers. maybe most importantly: no gel, mousse, etc! adding styling products to thinning hair is just ignorant.

resu

Reaction score
I just buzz it off with a #1 guard, crown thinning and everything, I can't hide either way so why bother. I hope I don't have to shave it, I find it an horrible look.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just buzz it off with a #1 guard, crown thinning and everything, I can't hide either way so why bother. I hope I don't have to shave it, I find it an horrible look.
even if i was full norwood 6 then i would still just buzz it

completely shaved looks weird on a lot of people i think

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The link brings you to multiple other links, could someone post the proper one please. =/