10 and a half months into treatment, good results (pics)

balthazar

Reaction score
February 14 2006
Day before Kirland/ minoxidil
14m6zwy.jpg

March 23 2006
Coming to end of the big shed
152gas5.jpg

April 24 2006
Some improvement showing
152gb9l.jpg

May 22
Starting to get darker in areas, just had hair cut
152gc34.jpg

June 12
Noticed massive diffence all over, this is when I really thought, holy sh**, and created this post, difference over 20 days, staggering.
14m70ra.jpg
[/img]

July 24
Start of massive shed which lasted 4 month.
2w5qfxj.jpg

December 28
Shed has eased off over last month, started to improve again especially along hairline.
29mk613.jpg

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd seen some of these pictures before - but I checked your profile and you said your previous post was deleted so I must have seen the early ones first time round.

Good stuff.

G

wow damn, your success is better than mine! i hope thats a compliment. wow, that results make me hope it gets even better for me in the next few month.

really congratulations and good luck with future improvement!

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
Great results! I have also experienced some good improvements with Kirkland minoxidil. Its been 4 months now and things are good although I believe that I am going through a similar shed as you. Hope your progress continues

balthazar

Reaction score
I use generic finasteride 1.25mg each day. Two applications of Kirkland minoxidil morning and night, 1.5 ml each time because I have large area to cover. Use Nizoral once a week. So just the big 3.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Top results, a real win for the big 3. Good to hear a story like yours on here, its spurs on those of us who have not long started.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh I thought that was on minoxidil alone! How old are you Balthazar, how long had you been losing your hair, and how long have you been on the finasteride?

balthazar

Reaction score
I am 27, started to notice hairloss at just 17, started to become really noticeable at 21. I started to use prescription propecia in June 2005. Stopped using this in the December time because of expense, found the generic fincar on web and decided to go with minoxidil as well, started this in Feb. I'd say my hair was back to the way it was when I was 19/20 now. So this aint bad for 10 months treatment. and I have loads of vellus hairs sprouting on the hairline which are turning darker every month.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
so,the green button?

:hairy:

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
this what all the shedding freaking out ppl should read..regrowth after 4 months of shedding.

great results!

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great pics, you have had some great results. What caused you to have a second shed you think? I'm pretty amazed how much came in on your crown. :freaked:

balthazar

Reaction score
I think I am going through another shed now, still losing about 30 hairs in sink on average and thats just what comes off on my hands when I shampoo it. It's always grown back darker though so I can't complain. Think my temples are filling in, can really tell from side pictures. Taking pictures is the key though or I would not have noticed the big difference. My parents havn't commented but work colleagues and friends have, especially the ones that are balding. I think this is because they must have been comparing to see who was worst I know that I used to do this alot. It was funny when one of them said that he wasn't bothered about his hair when we were out with our mates because mine was the worst. Not any more.