1 year on finasteride without results. Should I try dutasteride?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride has side effects & a short half life. Topical Duasteride doesn’t go systemic & has a half life of 5 weeks.& therefore has literally no side effects.
The problem with topicals is absorption.
I started injecting Duasteride into scalp. Mesotherapy would be great if there was a practitioner who did it. Hard to find.
When I inject with a larger gauge syringe I can clearly hear the snap, crackle, pop of calcification which isn’t noticed with very fine needles. One study got results with mesotherapy Duasteride once every 3 months.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride has side effects & a short half life. Topical Duasteride doesn’t go systemic & has a half life of 5 weeks.& therefore has literally no side effects.
The problem with topicals is absorption.
I started injecting Duasteride into scalp. Mesotherapy would be great if there was a practitioner who did it. Hard to find.
When I inject with a larger gauge syringe I can clearly hear the snap, crackle, pop of calcification which isn’t noticed with very fine needles. One study got results with mesotherapy Duasteride once every 3 months.
Theres plenty that have sides from topical dutasteride i have read dozen of People on the topical dutasteride assesement thread, even without dermarolling or stamping they Still had Side Effects. Ur talking out of your ***.