1 year finasteride & 4 months oral minoxidil (21m)

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do know since your hair is dense when dry you're probably not balding... Not shedding, only looks thin when wet, dude... Good hairline
Do you realize you can lose most of your hair and still have your hairline intact?

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you realize you can lose most of your hair and still have your hairline intact?
Of course. But I look bald nearly with wet hair man. And you even said you don't think it's balding but goto trichologist incase. But then this guy has hardly any scalp on pic one and he definitely is diffuse thinning apparently? I'm seeing a trichologist but hope I'm not thinning. If I comb my hair I can't see that much scalp, but if I let it clump all curly I see scalp for days. You said iw as diffuse then changed mind remember

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course. But I look bald nearly with wet hair man. And you even said you don't think it's balding but goto trichologist incase. But then this guy has hardly any scalp on pic one and he definitely is diffuse thinning apparently? I'm seeing a trichologist but hope I'm not thinning. If I comb my hair I can't see that much scalp, but if I let it clump all curly I see scalp for days. You said iw as diffuse then changed mind remember
I remember you. You can’t compare your hair to this guy, he has kinky hair. There should be minimal scalp showing even with wet hair. This type of hair is always super thick! Besides he would feel a massive difference. It would look completely different, too. This guy will know for sure.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember you. You can’t compare your hair to this guy, he hair kinky hair. There should be minimal scalp showing even with wet hair. This type of hair is always super thick!
There should be minimal scalp showing with any hair type? What about fine curly hair that clumps though? Oh you mean his hair tho.

I'm so scared to go bald cause my hair wet plus bad lighting looks bald but dry it's decently fine and heaps of it. I don't shed check my replies on other post.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There should be minimal scalp showing with any hair type? What about fine curly hair that clumps though? Oh you mean his hair tho.

I'm so scared to go bald cause my hair wet plus bad lighting looks bald but dry it's decently fine and heaps of it. I don't shed check my replies on other post.
I replied to your post.

marlonthoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
21.. je lijkt wel 35 kale dikzak ********
are you good...? I’m literally on a hairloss forum cause I suffer from hairloss which has a major impact on my mental health and you decide to make an account and the first thing that comes into your mind is to insult me? you realize that’s insensitive as f like what is not clicking. be on here to educate yourself and look for treatment but don’t insult others like I’m not already feeling low because of it

marlonthoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: This is how my hair currently looks like...still not happy. im able to make it look sort of dense by laying it down flat as waves but other than that, my density is still not there. my crown / back area is the worst area. I'm using daily dutasteride, and 15mg oral minoxidil daily. Does anyone have any advice what I could still do / add at this point that worth it. At this point Id even want to do a hair transplant and yes im young but why would I wanna have semi decent hair in my 40s when I didn't even get to experience my 20s with good hair?

Attachments

• tempImageyuBZ79.png
    tempImageyuBZ79.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • tempImagebnuEfs.png
    tempImagebnuEfs.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • tempImagejw3IIU.png
    tempImagejw3IIU.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • tempImageZ7p3Up.png
    tempImageZ7p3Up.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 119

marlonthoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started using RU58841 100mg, praying that it will help boost the hair growth especially in my crown / back

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the thread here, I find it really helpful to me too. I would like to try out some Female hair loss treatment soon, and I would like to get any tips on such stuff too. Do you think you can help me? Thanks a lot for any input in advance

Last edited: