1 Year & 7 Months, short update

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Just a quick update for those interested.... Looks like things are still good. I have more hair now than I did before treatment (minoxidil, finasteride, nizoral).
THe nice thing is I'm pretty much not even thinking about hair loss anymore since hitting the gym 4 months ago. Now I'm obsessed with lifting :)

Told ya it was a short update.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Hell yeah! Hit the GYM and don't look back. tynanw knows much about this. He is a freaking Gym freak. Hit the gym and forget about your hair.

No seriously, thanks for the update, and I'm glad your hair is doing well.

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm back on my gym kick. I was nuts before I saw the loss then I pussed out for a bit. Now I am back in full force. More cardio than strength though because my muscles are right where I want them to be

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
i can hardly benchlift 50 kgs

my chest gets pumped up...i feel the familiar tight feeling in my muscles all over. i get up...surrounded by mirrors.

i'm going bald.

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
Sir_LagaLot said:

my chest gets pumped up...i feel the familiar tight feeling in my muscles all over. i get up...surrounded by mirrors.

i'm going bald.

haha..i know the feeling! They should really quiet with all those mirrors in the gym. I only want to take a look AFTER a workout, not DURING workout. Besides, all the ladies in the gym think your completely obssesed with yourself lookin all the time in the mirror while lifting...BUT THERE'S NO WALL WITHOUT MIRRORS!

Goingat20

Reaction score
BadHairDecade good to hear from you... Any pics to keep us going.. It was your pics that gave me hope

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Sir_LagaLot said:

i'm going bald.

So what, take a look around the gym. There are more people losing their hair than not......Seems this way at my gym anyway.

science-jay said:
haha..i know the feeling! They should really quiet with all those mirrors in the gym. I only want to take a look AFTER a workout, not DURING workout. Besides, all the ladies in the gym think your completely obssesed with yourself lookin all the time in the mirror while lifting...BUT THERE'S NO WALL WITHOUT MIRRORS!

Well guys the mirrors aren't there so you can admire yourself. They're there to make sure you keep good form during the exercise so you don't hurt yourself.
However I do get a laugh from the few guys that pose in front of the mirrors. Usually some kid weighing a buck 35 soaking wet....you animal :lol:

Goingat20 said:
BadHairDecade good to hear from you... Any pics to keep us going.. It was your pics that gave me hope

Sorry bro no new pics...I even took the old ones down. You'll have to take my word for it.

msb0014

Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
Just a quick update for those interested.... Looks like things are still good. I have more hair now than I did before treatment (minoxidil, finasteride, nizoral).
THe nice thing is I'm pretty much not even thinking about hair loss anymore since hitting the gym 4 months ago. Now I'm obsessed with lifting :)

Told ya it was a short update.

BadHairDecade~

I have followed your progression since I've joined this forum cause your hair is as close to mine I've seen, although it's a short cut. My results (Oct 2004) have been really well. I've actually started to grow my hair long again! I figure I can go shoulder length nicely. I did have a Kurt Cobain thing going about 10 years ago and the chicks loved it. With the progress I've made I think I can pull it off again. My derm is amazed at the results. Thanks for your inspiration!

MSB

minoxidil 5% 2 x daily
Propecia daily
Nizoral every 4 or 5 days
Centrum vitamin