1 year, 4 months w/ Rogaine Foam & Nizoral w/ good results!

ender18

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope you all are doing well with your regimens :)

I'm a 24 years old, started noticing my hair thinning around the age of 17. My hair was so thick that I didn't really bother doing anything about it. I really started to notice very thinned hair around age 22 and decided to do something about it.

My regimen is Roagine Foam twice a day and Nazoral shampoo every other day or so. I started using proscar the first month but was never consistent enough in taking it so I stopped all together.

Below are my pictures I've taken since starting treatment and I must say I am happy with the hair that I've restored. If I can maintain this throughout my 20's, I would be happy enough.

November 08. A lot of my hairs felt very thin all over.
img0755t.jpg

About a week later, post haircut
img0757h.jpg

img0765z.jpg

img0769z.jpg

img0771n.jpg

5 months later, April 09. First buzz cut of my life. At the time I thought I regrew some hair but not much. I was sure that the foam at least made my hair feel thicker. The shortness was a number 4 on the buzzer.
img1168s.jpg

img1216w.jpg

August 09. I feel that at this point, I had regrown some of my hair, it was definitely thicker than before too. I was pretty happy with my results thus far.
img1552x.jpg

img1566c.jpg

img1588y.jpg

March 2010. The buzz is back, 3 this time. The shortest haircut I've ever had. I actually love having my hair this short and feel that if I do go bald, that I could pull a shaved head look. I know that I have regrown some of my hair back and hope that it continues to get a bit thicker but I'm ok with what I have now.
img1650by.jpg

img1651v.jpg

img1652z.jpg

img1657z.jpg

GeminiX

Reaction score
Hi Ender,

Thanks for posting and sharing, your hair looks great.

Good luck with the next year and four months, I'll look forward to seeing your updates.

Danielle

Galaxy86

Reaction score
I can't see any hairloss in the first pictures.

But I guess you know your hair better than me. Good luck.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i never saw any hair loss to begin with. maybe a TINY BIT in the crown (where minoxidil works best). so i can't say the whole "minoxidil and nizoral alone" would work for everyone.

p.s. you got some gnarly eyebrows kid!