1 more question--will these new treatments lower hairline...

Re75

Reaction score
Or regrow and multiply hair on the areas covered behind the hairline. I know as a person ages the hairline usually recedes a little anyway but if you have male pattern baldness it could be a quarter inch lower, etc. So as far as anyone knows is that a possibility or is the hairline the hairline, even with more hair on the sides and back?

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
In an interview with Dr. Kemp, he had mentioned an hair transplant might be used for the hairline for the first generation of TRC, but later improvements will have you growing back your hairline. Keep in mind this was back when Phase II was starting so they were only going by what they saw in results from Phase I. Take a look at the thread "First Cloning Pictures" and see the presentation, it looks very promising.

No one really knows what's going on with Phase II, but they might have had luck with getting back someone's hairline. No one really knows. I think it's going to be both rejuvenating follicles and making new ones. They had mentioned in one presentation the possibility of a 2008 commercialization if results from Phase II results are good. The results will be announced in the fall and where TRC stands as a treatment.

This is just my opinion gathered from facts.