1 MONTH REGAINE 2% HALF A MONTH 5 % IT'S GROWING!

ru1

Reaction score
Hi all, i've just noticed small coloured hairs coming through on what was a bald patch at the crown although I haven't really noticed much shedding? I mean, I can't see many hairs in the basin after I wash it and my balding has been a very slow process anyway is this a good sign? I'm getting a bit of flakyness though since changing to the 5 %, should I order some nizoral?

Cheers! :)

seeves

Reaction score
Definitely get some Nizoral. I have been using the liquid for about a year and the only problem i have had is the flaking which causing me to shed some hairs but nothing major. The only hairs I even notice that i loose are the ones shed from dry scalp which is really just dried up minoxidil which resembles dandruff. But either way, get some Nizoral and that should do you well.

HighOnDHT

Reaction score
Get some Nizorol for its effect on thickening hair but the flakyness will go away, if it doesnt then rub the rogaine in more until its dried.

ru1

Reaction score
Thanks lads will do! How come it's growing already? I mean i thought it was at least 42 weeks before you see any results? Cheers! :)

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
ru1 said:
Thanks lads will do! How come it's growing already? I mean i thought it was at least 42 weeks before you see any results? Cheers! :)

Dude not 42 weeks, 17 or something like that!

HighOnDHT

Reaction score
I saw results at week 3, some of us are just lucky enough to be very good responders to the stuff.

G

wooo i cant wait to try my foam, gona check the mail if its here yet!

some people are good responders, especially i imagine if you start using fairly early on in the hair loss.

I tried DNC with minoxidil, and within a week many white crystal like hairs started to sprout rapidly.

with no shed, but it was dnc and not pure minoxidil. im going to somehow dilute my 5% foam, into half, possibly mix it with nutrifolica, or the rest of my dnc, and bring in the minoxidil slowly, i hope this will prevent any shedding.