1 Month Minoxidil, Now One Month Break. Success?

Serverr

Reaction score
So I used minoxidil for a month (once a day, missed some days) but had to take a break because of severe itching. I started again today and while I applied it I noticed regrowth. It seems like it worked better during the break? What's going on :D

Before and after: http://imgur.com/a/iPKyx

I use liquid minoxidil 5%

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably you will respond well if you keep using it.

It probably worked in that first month to make follicles thicker but it just wasn't visible yet.
Then it became visible in the next month although the follicle probably weakened again and without continued minoxidil they will just revert back.

My advice is to keep using it and if you have a reaction again just lower the dose instead of stopping. Keep lowering until you can tolerate it.

I find about half the recommended dose is good for me and I've seen good regrowth with it.

Serverr

Reaction score
Probably you will respond well if you keep using it.

It probably worked in that first month to make follicles thicker but it just wasn't visible yet.
Then it became visible in the next month although the follicle probably weakened again and without continued minoxidil they will just revert back.

My advice is to keep using it and if you have a reaction again just lower the dose instead of stopping. Keep lowering until you can tolerate it.

I find about half the recommended dose is good for me and I've seen good regrowth with it.

I see.. Thanks!