1 Month - Exciting Results!

justinf77

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this forum, although I've been a long-time lurker. I originally noticed my hair loss about 4 years ago when I was 20. I saw thinning all over the top of my head, but especially bad in the front. I searched online to find drug-free solutions because I read so many horror stories about Propecia. I ended up purchasing the LaserComb. After using this device for a full year, nothing really happened.

I also tried minoxidil a couple times, specifically Rogaine and Spectral DNC. I was always annoyed by the whole application process, so I didn't stick with it.

After spending more time on these forums, I decided to give The Big 3 a try. For those of you who don't know what this is, the three components are finasteride, minoxidil, and Nizoral shampoo. I ordered my Finpecia from Inhouse Pharmacy and I am certain it is legitimate.

Last night, I looked at my scalp closely under bright light to check for any noticeable results. For the first time since using any treatments, I could see MANY tiny little black hairs sprouting up all over the place on my scalp. I was really amazed, as I thought this would be my final failed attempt to regrow any hair.

I'm very excited to see what happens over the next few weeks and months, and hopefully I will remember to keep you all posted. I know these stories helped me a lot when I was looking for answers.

One more thing... as far as side effects go, I have experienced none from Finpecia. My libido is as strong as ever, no erection issues at all, no problems with strength in the gym, etc. I'm sure many do suffer sides, but I urge everyone to at least give it a try to see how you respond. The stories here are real, but the numbers are very skewed. Good luck everyone!

Justin

G

Congrats on your success

Sorry you got suckered into wasting money on the do-nothing comb. People shouldn't spend $500+ for a laser wand that will do nothing to help with hair loss.

depress

Reaction score
Yeah the comb is total BS. Im sure this is well know by now, but the FDA "approved" the fact that the device is safe and will not harm you. It wont make your scalp melt off, or cause burns or anything else. It did not certify anything about growing hair, which everyone no knows is complete BS.

Congrats on your successes with the Big trace!

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
dht blockers( propecia duastride) in men in their 20s will work wonders if you are responder congrats

RaginDemon

Reaction score
justinf77 said:
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this forum, although I've been a long-time lurker. I originally noticed my hair loss about 4 years ago when I was 20. I saw thinning all over the top of my head, but especially bad in the front. I searched online to find drug-free solutions because I read so many horror stories about Propecia. I ended up purchasing the LaserComb. After using this device for a full year, nothing really happened.

I also tried minoxidil a couple times, specifically Rogaine and Spectral DNC. I was always annoyed by the whole application process, so I didn't stick with it.

After spending more time on these forums, I decided to give The Big 3 a try. For those of you who don't know what this is, the three components are finasteride, minoxidil, and Nizoral shampoo. I ordered my Finpecia from Inhouse Pharmacy and I am certain it is legitimate.

Last night, I looked at my scalp closely under bright light to check for any noticeable results. For the first time since using any treatments, I could see MANY tiny little black hairs sprouting up all over the place on my scalp. I was really amazed, as I thought this would be my final failed attempt to regrow any hair.

I'm very excited to see what happens over the next few weeks and months, and hopefully I will remember to keep you all posted. I know these stories helped me a lot when I was looking for answers.

One more thing... as far as side effects go, I have experienced none from Finpecia. My libido is as strong as ever, no erection issues at all, no problems with strength in the gym, etc. I'm sure many do suffer sides, but I urge everyone to at least give it a try to see how you respond. The stories here are real, but the numbers are very skewed. Good luck everyone!

Justin

You will be suprised how many men are using propecia. Most of them never bothered coming to a forum like this to post a comment cause the drugs maintain their hair well. I am not saying Propecia will work on everyone, but it definitely help many maintain/improve their hair.

Wave

Established Member
Reaction score
Only 1 month on finasteride?!?! I'm a little skeptical, not saying I don't believe you but those hairs that you see could jsut be minutarized ones. again, one month is too quick.

wbeast

Reaction score
Wave said:
Only 1 month on finasteride?!?! I'm a little skeptical, not saying I don't believe you but those hairs that you see could jsut be minutarized ones. again, one month is too quick.

It isn't too quick. I consider myself a fairly good responder to finasteride (pics coming aug. 1st), and I too noticed "baby hairs" after about 30 days of treatment. Granted I was using minoxidil as well, but again, it's NOT too quick to notice results in one month.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you all use a microscope :p? My hair has never been so short I could see baby hairs.. but when areas fill up I obviously know it's working. :p

I just ordered brand proscar from a canadian pharmacy and nizoral. First time on nizoral, hope it works positively for me.

justinf77

Reaction score
Well, here I am, 2 1/2 months after my original post, and I can happily state that my hair is without a doubt coming back. I have received several comments from friends and family about how amazing my hair is looking now. Even under bright light, I can barely tell I was thinning at all, except for a small region in the front center. The best part is, it continues to grow!

Bornthisway, I don't use a microscope LOL. I simply part the hair in the thinning area and look extremely closely at the follicles under bright light. I can tell the difference between peach fuzz and new solid hairs that are sprouting up, and they continue to do so. Again, my routine is simply Finpecia 1x daily, Rogaine 2x daily, and Nizoral on Monday and Thursday. Very easy.

And to all the naysayers, I am pretty certain that Rogaine foam works just fine on longer hair. I just massage it into my scalp quickly in the morning and at night, barely even thinking about it. When I stopped the foam treatment for a few weeks to see if I could eliminate the treatment and rely solely on the finasteride and Nizoral, I was surprised to see that I did notice a detrimental effect on my hair. I noticed smaller numbers of new hairs sprouting up, and it seemed to get thinner during this period. As soon as I saw this, I immediately brought the Rogaine back and today things look fantastic.

Hope this story helps some, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you all may have. Thanks for the comments everyone, and good luck with your own results.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ridiculous

RaginDemon

Reaction score
2 and half months you noticed a huge difference? you must be a super responder