1 And 1/2 Years Old Pics Vs. Now Any Difference?

Gsus231

Reaction score
I posted this thread ( https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-i-my-try-asking-if-everything-is-fine.94548/ ) one and a half year ago to have some opinions.

I took a LOT of pictures from that point on but I'm still not 100% sure if there's (or theres is not) a difference with the old pics in the thread.

Here are some recent pics to compare ( both dry and wet hair ).
The light in these photos is completely different from the light in the old thread (now it's a very very very bright white light).

The only difference I see is that I have some dundruff now (haven't had that sh*t since I was 14 and had short hair) but I'm biased. IMG_4765.JPG IMG_4766.JPG IMG_4767.JPG IMG_4768.JPG IMG_4941.JPG IMG_4943.JPG IMG_4982.JPG IMG_4985.JPG IMG_5165.JPG IMG_5172.JPG

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on finasteride, min and nizoral and do it fast. Your heading to norwood 1

Gsus231

Reaction score
Get on finasteride, min and nizoral and do it fast. Your heading to norwood 1

Not "jumping" on finasteride before I had a dermatologist do it's job, but no plan for that yet; even if it was the case, finasteride for NW1 it seems a little exaggerated to me.

Thought about minoxidil (maybe in the future) but I would only apply It on that part of the temples, 2x a day semms a pain in the ***.

Or maybe Yours was sarcasm, in that case, well played.

f*** that, transgender regimen, spironolactone, CA and dildo in butt.

Not sure about what CA means, but I second all of that :cool:

I second the dildo in the butt. Seriously though, it still looks the same to me.

I believe it is, maybe the different light makes it appear different to me, but I even counted the hair on the hairline and it seems always the same basically.

I'll be honest with you man, i think your past the point of recovery with your hair. Just embrace the baldness.

Already shaved, now I have shiny bowling ball :eek:

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair line looks like mine, I only got on Finasteride because I was shedding a sh*t load of hair. If you aren't noticing a lot of shedding, I would just continue to monitor it.

Gsus231

Reaction score
Your hair line looks like mine, I only got on Finasteride because I was shedding a sh*t load of hair. If you aren't noticing a lot of shedding, I would just continue to monitor it.
Actually I notice shedding for only a month (usually Mid October/November) a year, about 40 hair every 2 days (They are mostly broken hair, I only see them when I apply conditioner and comb thru) and I'm pretty happy about that.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
get the f*** out