1/2 year later

hhd

Reaction score
Here is an update with a couple of questions

I quit taking propecia and started using the foam, without missing even once. Several people said this was a bad idea since the male pattern baldness would return.

Half year later, my hair still looks very, very, good while dry. If it remains in this state I will be more than happy to continue with the foam and totally forget the propecia.

However, I do have several concerns. when my hair is wet (either from the shower or from rubbing in the foam) I look REALLY bad. I mean its almost like I have no hair at all. Additionally, I notice 20-25 hairs on my hand(s) when I shampoo or rub in the foam.

Does anyone else have this kind of hair "death" when showering or applying the foam ? is this a concern or normal cycle ?

Thanks and I will keep you all posted.

HHD

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean brother. My hair looks so good somedays, almost like a full head of hair when dry. Then sometimes I can see how far back the thinning goes and all I want to do is get back on finasteride or do whateven it takes to get my hair back to the way it was. I feel so desperate sometimes. As far as the hairs in your hand, I notice a lot of hair in my sink these days; usually short hairs.

hhd

Reaction score
how long have you been on foam and off propecia ?

do you think you have maintained your hair count ??