1 1/2 Months On Finasteride And Some Hair Recession

Steve1997

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started taking a topical Finasteride/ Minidoxl product for the sides of my hair because i noticed hair loss going on there. My hairline was originally fine but I've noticed that the hairline has begone to recede a little bit on the left side where thinning was occurring the most. Is this normal to expect while initially starting Finasteride? will it eventually stop receding or will the hairline return back?

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it will eventually slow or stop receding
Hairline returning back to start point is our main problem here, welcome bud'

Steve1997

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it will eventually slow or stop receding
Hairline returning back to start point is our main problem here, welcome bud'

So there have been people who have taken finasteride and initially lost some of their hairline unexpectedly, but it eventually came back?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So there have been people who have taken finasteride and initially lost some of their hairline unexpectedly, but it eventually came back?

I don't think so, but you might get lucky, finasteride results are mixed amoung people
Getting regrowth on temples and hairline is very difficult, even with more agressive regimen than finasteride

Steve1997

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so, but you might get lucky, finasteride results are mixed amoung people
Getting regrowth on temples and hairline is very difficult, even with more agressive regimen than finasteride

I should rephrase. People lost some of their hairline while initially taking finasteride but it eventually stopped?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score