0.5mm dermaroller just for minoxidil absorbing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know that the epic dermaroller post was eventually locked (because people were essentially bleeding themselves to encourage break damage) and I am in no way advocating that, but has anyone experimented with just using the less intrusive 0.5mm dermaroller during daily or twice daily minoxidil application?

I did try it a little while ago and stopped because I felt I was pulling out more hair from it than I could ever hope to grow, but maybe now I keep my hair shorter that might be less of a problem.

I've been using minoxidil for about 7 years now so I am way beyond seeing any new results from Minoxidil, so I'm only really thinking about this as a potential way to get a minoxidil boost.

What do you think?

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure swingline did it and saw no results.
I strongly advise you not to do it.

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
I know that the epic dermaroller post was eventually locked (because people were essentially bleeding themselves to encourage break damage) and I am in no way advocating that, but has anyone experimented with just using the less intrusive 0.5mm dermaroller during daily or twice daily minoxidil application?

I did try it a little while ago and stopped because I felt I was pulling out more hair from it than I could ever hope to grow, but maybe now I keep my hair shorter that might be less of a problem.

I've been using minoxidil for about 7 years now so I am way beyond seeing any new results from Minoxidil, so I'm only really thinking about this as a potential way to get a minoxidil boost.

What do you think?

Do NOT do this. Minoxidil is stronger than you think. I used it after dermarolling and it completely screwed up my eyes/face for a while. I had to quit after 2 days.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I thought that was a dirty word around these parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.