0.5 mg of finasteride

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was on dutasteride for about a year and a half and it worked perfectlly
i stopped two months ago because of side effects but now my hair is starting to get worst so im gonna start 0.5 mg of finasteride.

did anyone taking 0.5 mg of finasteride noticed any side effects of increased belly and chest fat
or difficulty to build muscle

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im not getting back on that at least untill i build some more muscle

first

Established Member
Reaction score
roki said:
did anyone taking 0.5 mg of finasteride noticed any side effects of increased belly and chest fat
I think I got every side effect in the book, yet it made it easier to build muscles, not harder (likely due to an increased testosterone amount).

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
first said:
roki said:
I think I got every side effect in the book, yet it made it easier to build muscles, not harder (likely due to an increased testosterone amount).

all the sides with 0.5 mg, you must be really sensitive...
thanks for your answe anyway, guess ill have to wait and see what happens to me...

first

Established Member
Reaction score
roki said:
first said:
roki said:

all the sides with 0.5 mg, you must be really sensitive...
thanks for your answe anyway, guess ill have to wait and see what happens to me...
Aye I am, fortunately I get the main effect as well though (more hair), I am not sure if those are likely to be linked. I.e. the more sides, the more main effect overall.

Pedro88

Reaction score
With 0,5 mg finasteride I had no side effects but my hair started to fall after 5/6 months so I had to take 1,0 mg again

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pedro88 said:
With 0,5 mg finasteride I had no side effects but my hair started to fall after 5/6 months so I had to take 1,0 mg again

and do you get any side effects with 1 mg?

Pedro88

Reaction score
The only side effect i have reported since I started to take 1 mg finasteride was a decrease in ejaculate volume (not in libido). My sex life has not changed at all. I stopped Propecia for one year because me and my wife were planning to have a child. When I begun to take finasteride again (0,5 mg) the volume of semen have not reduced like on the first time. Now I am taking 1 mg and fortunately no side effects