0.5 mg finasteride

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone take 0.5 mg propecia? If so, how are your results and do you have side effects?

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on Finasteride for 3 years, and I've never had trouble having sex with my girlfriend.
I don't get pimples anymore which is a bonus, but no I haven't experienced any

xapato

Reaction score
I've been on 0.5mg / day for around 40 days. I have slightly decreased sex drive, I think. But it's hard to really know, because I've also been under a lot of work stress lately. Also, I've had days with high sex drive. I haven't noticed any results, but my scalp practically never itches anymore.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
40 days won't mean much, I don't think a less itchy scalp could mean anything that early either really (but everyone's different, who knows).

Sorry to get so personal, but if you aren't regularly having sex then don't worry about decreased sex drive, go on 1 mg, if you are definitely feeling decreased ability after a few months, try less, and if it persists, go off it and find another way. I somewhat doubt it can change your hormones in only 6 weeks to have decreased sex drive, but yeah, everyone's different, and the only way you'll really know is to take the plunge.